Dubees Personal Blog.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LordDz, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

California is greener than I expected.

2. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

i'm guessing the uk is greener?

3. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

UK is incredibly green, but we have no sun, nor do we have particularly attractive beaches. It's just one giant green island with the odd day of sun and the rest being dull/raining.

4. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

Most of the green is actually moss, caused by all the rain.

5. complete_

complete_ lamer

its prolly just green paint since california is on fire 80% of the time

6. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

no it's the local marijuana farm.

7. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

its all green grass... The bay area is beautiful. You guys are either thinking of southern cali where its always hot and ugly or northern cali where its just rainy and cold all the time.. We are in the middle where its like rite in the middle all the time close to perfect.

8. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

or we can accept that the bay area is near a bay, where the grass is green due to being on the edge of ocean.

9. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I am pretty far away from the edge of the ocean..

[​IMG]

It was sunny yesterday and today its raining and 60 degrees outside. And were 40 mins from the great mountains in Tahoe for fresh snow and 40 mins from great warm beaches, So no its pretty much perfect weather and location. :D

10. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

You know the quality of a blog has diminished when the entries are about ordinary weather conditions. I assume this will hard rock bottom when it reaches "Facebook Status" status.

11. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

i actually rather enjoy talking about the local flora of the area in which i live

12. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

Dubee: best women, best region, but no more legion . Man people are jealous. Why? Cuz he fucking a whale when he wakes up reading his mail. he got some threads to derail and then pay for his bail. In the streets with some bums playing beats on his drums till his feet get all numb. Man how can you say that hes dumb???

13. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I have never been to jail, I am no whale and I don't play on buckets, I have a pure custom kit which involves 5 different drums from different companies for each each part of my kit. Every piece is a different color. Only matching parts are my all Zildjian cymbals which can cost up to 400 dollars each.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have another show at Toots in Crockett on March 12th which is a Saturday. So come out and get drunk and stare awkwardly at chicks like I do.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  14. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

why do you feel the need to constantly prove yourself to people over the internet whom you've never met and probably never will?

15. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Why are you so negative Hexi? When I'll visit the bay area im totally going to make sure to meet up with Dubee :D

16. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

So I had a nice valentines day, works been slow because I've been waiting on this bitch to send us back signed disclosures so we can close out our file and get paid for this deal we just finished. ... which wow just came in as I typed that... holy shit.. This was after I sent her 4 emails over that past 2 weeks about it..

Uhh, krezno added me on facebook.. Thought that was pretty cool, we had a nice little conversation. About dubee vs jeff. But yeah I kicked ass this valentines day I got custom made jewelery for my girl which has relevance because its a orange(her favorite color) spider necklace with the name tank hanging down from the side which is what she named the rare baby taranchula.. Some dude bought her one of those 20 dollar delivery roses from one of those commerical's which take over TV a week or two before valentines day which was when I happened to have the flu so I saw it a million time and it pissed me off,, Then douche sends them to her,,, booo!

On another note just got my china lake on COD, time to prestige!

17. arklansman

arklansman Member

There's Waldo. :D

18. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Hell yeah man, I will show you what its like down here, If you smoke weed, I will show you the finest weed, if you like to drink we will hit up some of the finest breweries for fresh ass beer. Or if your into the ladies, we have plenty of them haha.. Also good food, sights, and scenery.. Lots of famous land marks out here.

Plus our shows are pretty fun man, Local shows around here are almost always good, and most of the time the local bands out here are great. Plus playing at bars is great cause you can hit on chicks, listen to dope music and get drunk as fuck! haha It's a good time.

19. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Get rid of the lip loop. That's for either queers or steers, and I don't see any horns on your five-head. In all seriousness, get rid of it.

20. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

!!!! This !!!!
    Yet again, I am against any metal in a face, even earrings are rather disturbing imo. I never understood the idea of destroying your own skin to wear some excessive metal either, which also wear the risk of causing infections and thus are kinda ugly.
    (tatoos are art and fine imo)