Dubees Personal Blog.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LordDz, Jan 19, 2011.

1. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

also the organice food here tastes like shit people are like OMG GMOS NO EAT POISON OMGZ

2. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

It doesn't do anything else other than play music, surf the internet, and display images though.

It's a netbook with a fancy interface.

3. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

My netbook takes offense to that

4. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I'm not sure, It is replacing my notebook for a lot of stuff. Except gaming, the casual games for it are fucking crap, writing stuff, the on screen keyboard is meh, programming. It is magnificent for reading stuff, I have to read all kinds of pdfs for school and its pretty great for those, also I already read like 15 diskworld books on it. Its more comfortable to slack around with it in bed then a big notebook (mind that i have a 13" nb so that isnt really to big, the ipad is still better).

So I don't know. I would't want to miss it really anymore but I also couldn't justify spending all that money on it. If you are interested in such a device, look into the upcomming android honeycomb devices. I have no experience with those though.

Edit: Also netbooks suck, a lot of my friends bought all kinds of netbooks and I havent yet come across a good one. Either they do everything worse then a 13" notebook would do or worse then my ipad. I dont like netbooks. Maybe google manages to revolutionize them with their chromeOs but i doubt it.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  5. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

That's because your friends don't know how to pimp a netbook, I rammed in 2 gigs in mine and gave it an 8-hour battery (total price: 70 bucks). Combined with my mobile router that uses the cellphone network that means I get to fuck around on those long train rides

6. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

Dubees pointlessly long took him 2 weeks to reply comment

Computer Companies make a region better then another.
    Because GROWING food makes you able to COOK it properly.
    Your comment about weed was great and without a doubt made sense with what I said about it.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  7. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

How the hell is 15 minutes fast for a shit?

3-5 minutes tops.

Edit:

More to the point why the hell are you posting about your girlfriend's shitting habits on the internet?

8. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I hope he was saying "Shower and shits" as in, Shower and girl bathroom stuff. If he's actually talking about her bowel movements, then that's pretty fucking weird.

9. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

I've seen girls take a shit in less then a minute. Many girls seem to have sick toilet-behaviors. By seen i mean I'm shitting on a "public" toilet and a girl took the toilet next to me. I never wanna experience something like that again for the rest of my live.

10. Empty

Empty Member

Stop posting this shit everywhere nobody cares.
    Also if you're talking about sharing photos of your girlfriend naked:
    1) you're a complete fucking scumbag.
    2) you're advertising it here which is just as bad as posting it.

11. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Yeah 15 mins max for a shower, you can't tell the difference between her shits and her just taking a piss.. We had a funny ass conversation about why people take like 30 mins or hella long.. Like we just wait for the feeling to come to take a shit and then we do. We are wondering if these people just go to take one cause its been a certain amount of time since they last have and just sit there trying to squeeze it out for a half hour lol.

This is my blog empty, obviously some people do care since I have seen people ask for more pics of her and here we are on page 14.. But no, they are not naked pictures of her but some of my ex's lol.

And moojuice, I didn't read your comment until I replied to it, I don't always catch peoples responses but yes our region is better cause we can work for those companies.. And the food is grown here is fresh and doesn't need preservatives like it does for you. I don't care if you have fancy chefs or some shit, I make my own food and its damn good. And you said that I promote how good the weed is here yet contradict myself on saying I quit because of how bad it is.. No the weed is great and not bad for you, Smoking is bad for you. Smoking is not weed. I can use vaporizers or eat it and get the same effect. But I just don't care to do it anymore for many reasons..

Blog:
    FRIDAY WOOOT!!!!!
    Bout to goto a funeral in a couple hours, which sucks cause some dude I don't really know died and I gotta do the sad thing for awhile but it's good because I get out of work for a bit. Tomorrow is my other mom's kids bday, he's turning 5 and me and my girl are gonna go buy him like the best nerf gun they got out there rite now and some nerf ammo too.. Then rite before we goto his little bday party were gonna have lunch with my mom who I rarley see anymore so it will be a nice day. Oh yeah, I am about to deposit some money into my account after work today and buy some Deftones tickets for a show in June!!! That's gonna be lots of fun!

12. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

You're talking about her taking a shit and post pics of her ass along, that's just disgusting.
    And if she smears it over herself in these 15 min. from toe to head, I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW.

13. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I use to hate the idea of a girl taking a shit but she's the first girl I feel comfortable talking about it with or even farting around or letting her fart..

She doesn't have the biggest boobs, like a hand full, there almost C's so I think her hottest assest is her ass.. I love her breast's tho don't get me wrong. I just thought her underwear was funny so I posted the pic. Also what I was mainly trying to point out was how cool she is, she likes gross stuff. She loves to pop pimples if I get them. You can actually see a scar from a pimple on her ass, she sent me several pictures of her ass(some bare) to show me the pimple and the scar it left.. I told her it was horrifying and that no guy would sleep with her ever again so she better just stay with me :P

I'm like trying to point out she's one of those cool girls who doesn't take forever to get ready to go out.. My friend and lead singer in my band takes longer to get ready then her.

Blog:

My girl agreed last to lay down some vocals for my beats, which I haven't been making since I made her one for Xmas which she and her best friend and brother hella liked.. So I scored on that one, and if your wondering no that wasn't the only present I got her. But this is great cause now I have motivation to start making beat's again. I prolly made 50 in 2008, 30 in 2009, 12 in 2010, None so far this year. So I want my numbers to rise again.. Also I got rejected from joining EPIC. :(

14. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

But I clearly typed: Computer companies make a region a better. So yeah...
    I guess bio food here isn't bio because we put stuff in it, yes it's called bio food and yes this argument makes sense.

Sorry we don't accept serious people in EPIC also people from consortium are too good to join EPIC.

15. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

No I got kicked from Consortium and JPL, and I am far from serial! Come on please let me join!

Also if you speak german check this out! http://www.schulportal.tu-berlin.de/ I have no idea whats going on in it or what its about. But I get money and my music played for Germans.

16. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

k this is retarded it's not as awesome as it used to be :(
    it used to be better when you weren't talking about shitting habits

17. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

It's descriping h2find the student advisory service and sign up to university berlin.
    How did your music end up there? :o
    Music is kinda good imo, but the vid is pretty meh.

18. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

You're obviously proud of a few things in life: California, Some bitch, being to hit stuff that makes sound and sort of proud of gren but kind ain't great anymore so yeah...

19. complete_

complete_ lamer

sometimes i wonder if dubee would be different if he didn't live in such a shitty place.

20. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Hey I love genetically modified apples and peaches because they grow to be the size of fricken bowling balls, not those organic golf balls that are expensif.