Dubees Personal Blog.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LordDz, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

Who stickied this?

2. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

Dubee mad cuz he is trying to be a troll loved by tha internetz. But can't troll for shit and errbody be hatin.

3. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

I. Now go do something useful.

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Wtf are you talking about!? I never once said I was a troll or trolling.

5. Shitstorm

Shitstorm Banned

But errbody still hatin.

6. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

loooooooooooool you always talk about how you troll all the time.
    i would look up threads like the one called "i love you guys" or something like that, but i don't know where the link is, so i'm too lazy to go look it up

7. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

Apperently he be also dumb u no? fuckin guy cant even type propperllerly

8. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  9. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Game Blog

Thank you Lord lordDz, please have bulkanus and his diaper posts removed from stinking up my blogs. I Just want opinions on my drumming skills and responses to my blogs. I will try to get a cow bell, thank you for the suggestion.

Last night I really got into this downloaded game from XBL called "breach" a FPS which I have been having a lot of fun playing. At first I was thinking this is shit and kept getting raped but just like empires I kept playing heavily motivated to play till I got good. Now I am decent and it is so addicting and fun. The perks/guns/equipment to choose from are all really cool and unique making it very exciting when you level up or gain points to buy stuff. Its like a hybrid of BF:BADCO(no vechs,but destructible environments) COD:BLOPS(level ups, gun customizations).. It's sort of a slower paced game which makes it not for the super quick scope mega gamers but made for patient and relaxed(stoned) gamers who play for fun.. It also has a hardcore mode selection for every game type unlike COD.

Over all this and COD 1943 are super addicting and fun sleeper hits you can download for very cheap. I find myself playing these games more than the ones you pay 60 dollars for. Only issue is finding servers and sometimes lag because these games are underground. It's sad but when you get a great game going its a blast.. Here are my brief reviews of them both

Breach

Game modes: It consists of 5 game play modes, which I really love. Some plain like TDM and The Infiltration mode which is basically like a COD Domination game play. But then you got some really fun and unique ones like

• [#]Convoy
    This one has a team defending a... You guessed it, Convoy of tanks against a bunch of terrorists trying to stop them.

• [#]Retrieval
    Retrieval is sort of like capture the flag accept it appears randomly and there is only 1 each team is fighting each over to get. Pretty damn fun twist on a classic

• [#]Sole Survivor

Sort of like Counter Strike with out bombs or hostages.. Basically who ever is left standing wins.

TDM basically becomes a snipers wet dream specially at night when you play it on hardcore and you are kind of fucked unless you get the perk that helps point out where snipers are shoot at you from. But unlike empires this game has(damage direction indicators) plenty of cover all around and a great 3rd person Gears of War like cover system which when you get the hang of it runs very smoothly for dumb fire or peaking around corners and aiming down scope.

Weapons While I have only tried about 6 it has an impressive list of an amount of guns.

# M4A1
    # HK 416
    # ACR
    # M60
    # M240
    # IAR
    # ACR
    # TPG-1
    # M107-A
    # M1014
    # MP5
    # Saiga - 12
    # AK-103
    # SEAL Recon Rifle
    # MK 14 EBR
    # HK USP .45
    # M67 Frag Grenade
    # M18 Smoke Grenade
    # Breach Charge
    # M203

Maps

It has 4 pretty awesome looking and good looking maps one which has a night version which is pretty bad ass as well.

Cons

Slow loading times, no dedicated servers, if the server host leaves the game just stops, similar to the old COD problem. Smaller community with maybe a 1000(being generous plus I have only played it for like 3 days) or so more than the empires mod has. You need to be patient to play TDM. This game is based on more on realism than TDM run and gun as fast as you can.

BF:1943

The awesomeness the frostbite engine brings you on BF BAD COMPANY 1 & 2 but with a slick pacific ww2 looks and vibe and with such a simplistic lay out I think every shooter should be this way. It's the basic Classic gameplay every BF game has, caps flags and drain tickets but also has a new game mode called Air Dominance in which both teams spawn on opposite sides on carriers and dog fight it out to cap a giant aura in the middle of the map which acts as a flag..

While team work helps for quicker flag caps, repairs and kills, you can pretty much do everything by yourself. You have unlimited ammo for every gun in the game with a short recycle time between clips so you can't just constantly spam your Thompson. Your Health Regen's like in COD so you don't have to run around looking for a medic or walking around with a red screen for hella long. All you need to do is take cover for a few seconds.. I Also love how the squad system works in this game cause you can choose to spawn rite in the battle with your squad mates or back at the calm base for a vehicle to drive into support them.

Weapons

It's basically broken into 3 simple classes.. Each class has unlimited ammo but a recycle time so say you shoot both your rifle nades you will see a small red circle filling up at the bottom of your screen before you can use them again. This is something I wish empires would adopt(actually a lot of things from this game) specially since tanks now have infinite ammo. And I think pickled put it best where you want to allow team work but not rely on it.

Sniper - Equipped with A Sniper Rifle(duh), Explosive Charges(oh the fun), a pistol, and my personal favorite a Katana(only if your on Japan's team tho) if your American it's like a sword.

Rifleman - Equipped with the m1 garand/98k rifles, 2 dope ass rifle nades(i've shot a plan down with one before, so fucking epic) bayonet which reaches pretty far and 2 hand grenades.

Infantry - Equipped with a wrench to repair vehicles, An RPG with AT rockets, SMG(Thompson or Type 100) and 2 hand grenades.

And this game has a camera button so you can take screenshots and then get them off there website and check your stats.. My KDR is 12.00.. I kinda Kick ass at this game.

Maps

4 beautiful maps including the Air domination map called Coral Sea which is basically just a bunch of Giant rocks that have small holes you can try to fly thru to lose someone on your tail.. Hella fun doing that. Then you got the classics...

Wake Island(Battle Field Vets know this map well)
    IWO JIMA
    GUADALCANAL

Not a single map I dislike.

Cons

Laggy dedicated servers, bad pilots and horrible stacks.. People camping the air raid tower and TKing for it or a plane.

This game has provided me some of the best team work(much like empires) and dog fighting(real dog fights, not that new age jet bullshit, and don't get me wrong its dope but old school dog fights, are much more fun to do) I have ever seen or done in my life. I have literally gotten the chills and overly excited after performing some movie like maneuvers or kills(and in this game shit like this happens a lot)kinda the same feeling I got when pulling off ninjas for losing teams in 1.7 or the excitement I got just playing golden eye...

I would suggest you all download one or both cause they are cheap and give them a real good try, you will have lots of fun. And if you are on XBOX 360 add me and I can show you the ropes and we will kick ass together.

10. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Afaik, Breach has dedi servers on PC. But BF1943 will never get to PC. Also, tell me more about Black ops map pack D:

But yeah, my brother told me to look at Breach too, so I might pick it up after I've finished Hawx 2.

11. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Breach sounds pretty sick, just saw a video for it, I might actually get it.

12. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Yeah, I haven't spent much time on the map packs because of breach, its such a sleeper. I saw a thing on g4tv for it and then couldn't find anything for it anywhere and I dunno how but I randomly came across it weeks after I stopped looking for it and found the demo on xbox live..

I will try to put some time into the new maps again tonight though for you tho trickster even though I wanna level up my guy in breach so badly! hahah Shit kept me up till almost 4 in the morning last night and had to be up for work at 9.

13. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I'm so sad that there wont be a BF 1943 for pc :(

14. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

There's still no release date for the black ops map pack on PC. I seriously want it. I haven't played black ops for a while (mainly because of work and stuff) but I really want more maps. With MW2, I didn't really want to pay for the extra maps, I didn't like the game enough. But with Black ops, I do. It's really fun, and I really want to play out the new maps, because I really like the original ones as it is.

15. @@@@Marcin@@@@

@@@@Marcin@@@@ Developer

Hello friends.

16. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Yeah, that's really too bad man, It is my favorite BF game and possibly one of my top 5 favorite games of all time.. So you really don't have a 360 or PS3?!

Hmm, Yeah that sucks.. I guess 3shitty has some perks. I really didn't get to play again yesterday as I was busy re-copping drugs to sell and working on music all night and playing a little bit of breach..

The maps are really like nothing too special but they are fun. Like the Berlin wall map has areas you can't walk on with out getting shot at by map sentry guns, so there is only like 2 ways to get from from side of the map to the other which is divided by guess what(the fucking berlin wall haha), the stadium is a smaller kinda of fun with the shot gun kinda map.. I wanna see dogs on it so badly..

Rooftop one has a cool like rope slide thing that I just use cause its funny, I really see no tactial use in it.. But I have witnessed people getting killed below me as I was quietly saying weeee!! to my self.. I am still getting use to the lay out.. So many buildings and windows and places to fall off from.. So I suck at it so far.

Then the wide open snow map with the green sky has grown on me. Sniper and rifle heaven along the outsides of the map but plenty of cover and buildings for close quarter combat in the middle.

Still have yet to really play any zombie map yet.. I played the secrete top down arcade one for a bit though.

17. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

Actually to give is paramount, in all things, the only thing I woud take from a relationship is direction.

18. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

In what category of this thread does she belong to?
    http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?t=14509

19. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I meant giver as in, take in the butt rather then put it in the butt

She isn't one of the people in the category. She is some how, and the only female who is cute, sexy, and beautiful.. I have seen or met girls who are one, or start as cute when they are young and become sexy or beautiful. But never all three.

So.. Thursday she picked me up early from work and I had a brilliant plan to get two medium sized jamaba juices instead of one of the biggest size they got. Cause it was never enough, the berry lime sublime is the best and always leaves me wanting more. So after we went and got three drinks, a wheatgrass shot, and giant pretzel for like 5 bucks(that's like the price for one drink) I brought her to this spot I use to goto as a kid. Its the biggest hill in my little town where you can see like 5 other towns from. It was hella nice and sunny out and we ended up having sex up there in front of a lot of houses so it was pretty kinky.. And then she came by today and I gave her, her valentines gift(early i know but who cares) and we had sex again this time in my bed while listening to "Boards of Canada" So it has been a good past 2 days. Sorry took me so long for the updates.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  20. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

When I go out, I too buy a 2nd drink and place it on the seat across from me. Gives the illusion there is someone else. Won't work on some fatties (you know who are you) as everyone knows you'll drink both.