Infiltration Round 4: Can't see shit Cap'n

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Dec 31, 2009.

1. aaaaaa50

aaaaaa50 Member

First off, Metal Smith, there are no grenadiers this round.

Secondly, I would think it is a good thing that our lists of "suspects" are similar. If they were wildly different, than that would mean that both of us would have a harder time trying to find the infiltrators. If the lists are similar, than that means, hopefully, we both already suspect who is an infiltrator. Something like that, I'm not sure on my wording in this paragraph. :unsure:

Thirdly, (thirdly? meh, it doesn't matter :whistle:) the PM I posted is not fake. I sent a copy to a couple of other people who can confirm it's validity. *Cough* Sandbag *Cough* Ikalx *Cough* *Cough*

.........Ok, make that one person. :pathetic:

Fourthly, you can't vote yet. It's still night, and we're all still waiting for the infiltrators to kill another infiltrator , the rifleman to kill another infiltrator, and the medic to stand around wishing he had saved the person the infiltrators killed. When was the last time a medic actually saved someone, anyways? :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  2. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Hey, wait a sec, you blame me that i didn`t want Sandbag as commander?
    That I randomly voted for a com?
    Orlly, you`ll kill me and blame me for your fail? No way

You want to know why i voted for Z10000M?
    Here you go:

I went into IRC and asked if there`s an alternative for commander, next Melarion had the idea to go for Metal Smith, but he was AFK, therefor he asked if we could get Cloud to change his vote for me to Metal Smith but he wasn`t online on the forums, and I`d no idea how to conntact him fast enough, then the last option Melarion had in mind was someone else with 2 votes, which was Z100000000M,

If i get killed, or killvoted, blame yourself ... :mad:

3. Meliarion

Meliarion Member

I can confirm that this is true.

My though process was that it was suspicious for Sandbag to gain so much support while only one other person had voted for someone other than himself or sandbag. I suspected that sandbag and his supporters were mostly infils, as any infils would support their own candidate so if sandbag was legit you should see an infil candidate propose themselves. However there was no sign of any other coordinated activity which could be the infiltrators, if kane and cloud were infils then kane would have not agreed with me to support Metal. If by some coincidence Kane, cloud and metal were infils then bliz and zoom could not be infils and therefore Kane would not agree to support zoom.

The problem is my actions will appear suspicious, but I realise I was doomed from the moment when in turned out that Bliz was an infil. One of the things I was not counting on was AFK infiltrators, which threw off my assumptions.
    Well there is probably only one active infil left so we will win regardless of whether or not I survive.

4. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

--{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}-- Banned

I sugest the rifleman kills kane, if he turns out to be an infiltrator - we kill Melarion.
    If not - then we still kill Melarion.

^^

5. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Pls don`t kill me tonight I`ll explain during the day why, you can still killvote me after the night,
    like you saw last night empty first let infils kill ppl then the rifleman, so if you rlly believe that I`m the infil, then you`ll see that this doesn`t make a difference, ...

6. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

that settles it. Rofflewhore kills melarion tonight :D

That will show us that all the people that did vote for zoom aren't all infiltrators.

That or you can kill sand bag, which would prove he's NOT an infiltrators.

PS

empty, can a rofflewhore sticky the infiltrator that tries to kill him?

7. Foxy

Foxy I lied, def a Forum Troll

I think the only medic saves were me, first round, twice, or three times. ;P

8. Meliarion

Meliarion Member

Can base crew suicide? It would allow the rifle to hit infils rather than wasting his ability on me.

9. Empty

Empty Member

Night's ended, targets cloesd

Brutos sat in his room quietly. He polsihed his rifle's barrel, and cleaned the sand out of his sidearm. The rifle hadn't gone outside during the day, but the sidearm certainly had. There was no way he'd go anywhere without some kind of self defence. Satisfied with the cleaning job, he put the rifle on it's rack, next to his comrade's rifles, he placed his next to Ikalx's rifle. The customary red tape was on the handle of the weapon, all weapons which were recovered from dead soldiers were marked with red tape. It was originally a way to remind those involved in the base's inventory to send the weapon back to HQ for cleaning, repairs, and to get sent back into the field. Eventually that practice was abandoned, since weapons were mass produced in such numbers that it was cheaper to simply issue a new rifle than restore an old one. The red tape was nowadays more of a temporary standin for a funeral or a grave, since when men died on the field, often there was no time for burial, or the only thing able to be recovered was the soldiers weapon.

Brutos laid down, frowning. The constant winds outside continued to rage.
    He swore he heard footsteps, but even if there were, they would be indistuinguishable from the sandstorm's winds.
    The door flung open, and sand flew in, along with frigid desert air.
    "Oh, it's you." Brutos said, as the person shut the door behind them.
    "I was wondering where you were." he continued.
    "I just had to get something." the person at the door replied.
    "What's that?" Brutos asked.
    "Some red tape."
    The man in the door unholstered his pistol and shot Brutos in the head.
    He affixed the tape to Brutos' rifle, and walked back out into the raging wind.

Kane sat organizing the ammunition.
    "So Scardybob should have found the ammunition now, hopefully he can use it."
    "To kill more Brenodians?" a voice behind him enquired coldly.
    "What?"
    The person behind him shot into the ammunition stockpiled in front of Kane
    The explosion rocked the entire armory, leaving a hole in the ceiling and walls. Sand and wind began to pour in, and the killer strode into the dark windy night as sand began to pile up against Kane's lifeless body.

Oh snap, there goes the engineer.

Daylight's a burnin' boys!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  10. Cloud

Cloud Member

Remember, kane would have no idea of knowing which role scardy had, he might've just handed the ammo to a basecrew.
    Although the text points towards him being an infil, it might be a fake clue.

Cloud-analysis of possible clues (in my f'd up opinion).
    Winds raging, possible forum troll?
    Traitor, explosions... holes, pouring.

<Cloud> withdraws from society...

I vote Blizzerd, double tap the fucker.

11. Empty

Empty Member

He's DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

12. Cloud

Cloud Member

Rule 4: Doubletap
    Ya can never be sure about those genetically modified fuckers, remember the rapid regen last round :V.
    Even if he's dead: I vote that we shoot the corpse.

13. Empty

Empty Member

That wasn't because he was Jekotian. (It was due to genetic manipulation however)

Cloud gives me an idea.
    ZOMBIE CLASS

14. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

15. Empty

Empty Member

I was hoping for the engineer to do something in particular, sadly his targets didn't affect the game.

I'm also still not getting all my targets each night.

Next game I might make multiple engies, surely they'll hit someone!

16. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

17. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

there goes the neighbourhood!

[​IMG]

18. Empty

Empty Member

It vill be a silent, spring.

19. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Sand bag you fucker.

There's no denying it now :/

both com votes were for infiltrators it seems.

also, why the fuck did the roffle kill brutos?

20. Aeoneth

Aeoneth Member

Yeah im seeing a couple of clues pointing to sandbag as well...

I vote Sandbag

also...
    That is either the most blatantly obvious clue, or possibly Empty's best trolling