Infiltration Round 3: Alone in the Dark

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Empty

Empty Member

Cloud's alive.

2. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

So what are our scouts reporting? We have scouts, do we?

3. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

read OOC thread, rule update and game mechanic change (nothing drastic, but to make day and night a bit more streamlined, and prevent empty from messing up too much ;)

lolololol

4. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Everyone in the base is now suffering from cave adaptation!

5. Empty

Empty Member

New rules begin as of this moment.
    Read the amendments.
    Day officially starts at this point.

6. Meliarion

Meliarion Member

OK, day two and time for a new plan. Now what I would like are comments, questions and suggestions about how to improve this plan. I would also like people to post alternative plans if they have them. I am not after power but instead I want to create a power structure where the team can make plans which everyone will follow. If we work together, by agreeing plans and sticking to them - regardless of who came up with them.

1. Can everyone who was scouted please post here, I want to check that all the scouts have contacted me. If you have not contacted me but have scouted me and know that I am base crew please contact me ASAP.
    2. As a team we need to decide riflemen targets, rather than leaving it up to the riflemen themselves. This way we can know who was killed by a rifle and who was killed by an infil. This will allow us to get a clearer picture of infil numbers.
    3. Assuming that the rules for infils have not changed and they used all their kill opportunites there are a maximum of 4 infils in the game, less if we had some riflemen killing people.

7. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Cloudy night?
    _complete lack of all light?

I vote cloud ...
    only because he was votekilled last time because of a shitty idea that "clouds cause shadows" doesn`t mean he`s not an infil THIS ROUND

8. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

I vote complete_, because of above and because he hasn't posted this round nor made as many accusations as he did last round.

9. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

I vote Kane, because he has jumped on cloud *again*, and this is right after he declares himself as gren (whether he is one or not).

Also remember that Empty noted he can reference past usernames... Shadow seemed quick to accuse too. <_>

@ Melarion: how can the people who were "scouted" report here?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  10. Sandbag

Sandbag Member

I vote Kane. I suspect there is only one gren

where did he say he was gren again? if you can't find it, i'm retracting this.

11. Meliarion

Meliarion Member

If you got a message saying that you have been scouted say so. Like aaaaaa50 here.

12. Cloud

Cloud Member

I'm so going to die this night :3

13. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Cloud declared himself as Gren, not Kane... I'm not quite sure what Cloud would be playing at if he wasn't gren.

14. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

And it doesn't matter now, because Cloud is base crew.

(if he wasn't lieing).

15. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

Any word from the scouts? Otherwise, I vote cloud.

16. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

That cloudy night thing sounds like a real hint. I'll place my vote on cloud too.

17. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

This tells me 2 things. First, Vulkanis was either very fat, very small, or a female.

Second, he wasn't very bright....

Lastly, my list of threats is as follows:

Melarion (meh)
    Scardybob (still barking orders, even with a note that says the CO is a traitor, and now he has hacked the CO's data files while the power was reserved for lights. HRMMM).
    Complete (complete darkness as stated above)
    Cloud (though perhaps this was pointing out that it couldn't be cloud because it was too dark)
    Shadow (predominance) as his silhouette is not even, visible, though he may have been the one briefly illuminated.

There is only one person we can trust right now, and he'll probably die tonight. Depending on how he dies, we may be able to trust cloud, unless he, too, is killed by the infiltrators or a base vote.

It is very obvious who killed aaaaaaaa50. aaaaa50 was protected by cloud who claims to be a gren. if cloud is a gren, that obvious person will die tonight before the infiltrator attacks, and we can trust cloud. If he doesn't die before the infiltrator attacks, cloud is lying and is an infiltrator. Hows that for a plan? in the mean time, My vote is with _complete.

I would request the medics protect the rofleman tonight so we may use him to discover who the infiltrators are. If you don't know who the rofleman is, PM me.

Don't kill cloud until we find out if he speaks truth or lies. According to the rules, the person who he attacked should die tonight. If are not sure who's the roffle, PM me and I'll explain it so you can figure it out. Everyone should know by now. I would suggest putting a medic on the rofle tonight so that we have a known safe place to start from, and so he doesn't die from the gren.

18. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

No silhouttes points to no shadows points to no me! :D

19. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

says the infiltrator.

20. Cloud

Cloud Member

I'll abstain from voting this turn aswell.