Zombie Panic: Source

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Thyreus, Dec 28, 2007.

1. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

That one exactly :D

2. Mr. Weedy

Mr. Weedy I will report bugs on the bug tracker

Report these for them?

I haven't played it yet but I'll try to some day. Currently I'm just trying to get my sleep pattern correct because I just woke up around 6pm :( and I try to get to bed early now.

3. Destroyer224

Destroyer224 Member

I love this game. Actually I find that humans win WAY too much. Nearly 80% of the time unless im the zombie, (Im not trying to brag or anything, but zombies always seem to win only when I start as the zombie..?) the humans just have to stick together and coordinate things with their superior firepower.

zp_bridges is in ZP:S but it sucks. Badly.

4. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

To be honest I see zombies win alot more, might just be the map though I played one map that only had like 2 lives as a zombie

5. Crusher

Crusher Member

I play Zombie panic alot these days, and yea, zombies win like 85% of the time. But it's a survival game, it wouldn't be survival if there wasn't a high chance of dying, and since it's multiplayer, it doesn't really matter because you just join the zombie side. I like it alot, but I will probably get tired of it in a month (same with empires, fun mod, original, but it just won't keep me going for a year, the only mod that actually kept me going was Red Orchestra)