You know you play to much on the main server when.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Burner, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Burner

Burner Member

You know you play to much on the main server when.....

Yeah so a few buddies and I were playing beer pong in the garage just hangin out having a good time. It is pretty late in the night..maybe around 3am?..when I feel the need to take a piss. The inside bathroom was already taken so I decided to walk to the side of the house and just go quickly. Right next to my house there is a little pond then a main road where it takes a sharp left. Well im sitting there looking at the road when all of a sudden a car comes flying down the road maybe at like 55mph and slams head on into the brick wall at the bend. The car literally goes airborne maybe 20ft up and the first thing I think of before anything else is PRESS R OR Z TWICE TO DO A BARRELL ROLL!

In the end I ran over with my friends and we got him out of the car and laying down. Had to get bayflighted to downtown to get treatment. He was driving while on some kind of pills and beer. The thing that saved his life though was not wearing his seatbelt. The drivers side was completely crush in and he somehow got flung over to the passenger side.

Empires is slowly taking over my life lol

2. Wilson

Wilson Member

Do not fight it
    Submit to the dark fo.. eh.. empires.

3. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

lol, I was expecting "plain? Noob!!" ^^