You know what we need?

Discussion in 'Game Play' started by Paradox, May 18, 2014.

1. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

More enclosed maps with 2 fronts converging into 1 tight space + the roads leading up to the enclosed space should follow the pattern of open space closed space open space closed etc etc

Examples, canyon, slaughtered, coast, cod, east borough, x roads, rage, etc etc etc
    bad maps: chain, cyclopean.

Why? Because they induce constant warfare which empires players long for, this excludes all you forum goers who dont play the game atleast 10 hours a week. Keeps server population high and doesnt induce sleep and uninstall.

Reason: I observed population incline and decline and it always goes up during these maps and then goes down after those bad maps.

If ya wanna tailor the game to the casuals do it likethis instead of all your stupid ass suggestions that only fit people with a broader knowledge. Im not going to call u vets ya dicks cause ya never play.

edit: Test it out for 1 week with only those kind of maps in rotation and youll see average players per hour increase.

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

While I disagree with what you're saying in general, it actually occured to me the other night that Crossroads is one of the only maps that's actually a single chokepoint, even though there are 2 paths to it. When I say "only maps", I mean proper ones, not bootyshit. I think some more Crossroads styled maps could be good.