Wow, looking better all the time!

Discussion in 'General' started by CobraA1, Aug 1, 2006.

1. CobraA1

CobraA1 Member

It's been a while since I've played, and I must say it's looking much better than it did months ago.

I was able to sit in the commander's chair and play a round from beginning to end without crashing - I remember when that wasn't really possible.

I'd have to create myself a new chart of the tech tree, but it looks like things are shaping up.

Sorry to those who were ay my mercy for the first half of the round while I was still rusty! But things did turn around, and we finally won the round :). It pays to have RTS experience when sitting in the comm chair - even if my units treat my commands as suggestions rather than orders, lol. As it should be - they should, after all, be intelligent. Although it is rather annoying having a refinery never built :(. Ah well, they did a good job keeping the enemy at bay on the other side.

Just wanted to say this game is looking better all the time :). Hope those aircraft are implemented soon.

2. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

Welcome back, hope you are here for good ;)

Then again it wouldn't be an FPS if you didn't have little people running around... and the RTS just adds a person who gets frustrated more easily then everyone else, and thats why we love it...

3. tkeracer619

tkeracer619 Member

Yup this game gets better every week thanks to the awsome empires crew. 1.05 was the patch that did it. Seems like now they are working on the memdumps and aircraft. Which btw will feature sweet ass blimps that do barrel rolls and split-s maneuvers. Of course to save weight the bombing mechanism has been replaced all together by iron sights on the bombs and an emp_recruit closing one eye and giving it his best plinko.