Wii games

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ^Dee^, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Jcw87

Jcw87 Member

In the room with the stairs, theres a locked door. You want to get to the door below that one. Start from there. In the Wii version, this is the West side of the room.

2. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Sorry Bodrick, but I looked at one of those .txt guides (a royal pain in the ass to scroll through on the Wii) and all 3 of them said about what to do was "go down the stairs, grab the dugeon map, and head through the door".

:: SPOILER ALERT ::

I didn't even have the map, so I knew I somehow missed a part. I went back, reset the central room, went down the stairs, revolved the stairs, went up them, revolved them, and went down them (I think? possibly?) and finally found the door.

The rest of the dungeon wasn't much, after the water temple in Ocarina this one was a piece of cake :D and I KNEW I would be getting the Hookshot... or "clawshot" :D

So now I have the Master Sword, and no clue as to where to head next for the NEXT item that bitch Midna wants me to collect, the Twilight Mirror. Sounds like the Mirror Shield.

Also, wtfuxup with the damn Fused Shadow?! WHY CAN'T WE JUST USE THOSE.

3. dumpster_fox

dumpster_fox Member

Oh lord, that temple was insane. And then, at the end, you get to be tentacle-raped by a giant amoeba.

How about that boss for the Twilight Princess water temple, though? Certainly more dynamic than any of the previous bosses, and much more of a challenge.

...All of the bosses are too easy. :(

4. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

even though i dont have a wii...

OMGOMG, SUPER METROID AND MARIOCART64 ARE BEING IMPORTED!!!!!!!

that is all.

5. Jcw87

Jcw87 Member

If you ask for help from midna, she says to look around castle town for a clue as to where the twilight mirror may be. And while you are in town, you may just remember about something else you are supposed to do there... I'll leave the rest for you to figure out.

Oh and you can't use the fused shadow because zant took them. Pay more attention to the cutscenes :p

6. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

He threw them, didn't neccesarily do anything with them >.>

As for the boss in TP; when the snake thing came out of the hole I was like "OHHHHH SHI-". But then he just swam around. Didn't attack. I fell asleep while fighting him, which was the hardest part. He was a bastard while being drouzy, kept nodding off while swimming after him. Finally got him.

(those last few lines were of course not true :D)

7. dumpster_fox

dumpster_fox Member

Well, it was at least better than firing an arrow, pulling on a chain, and then whacking furiously at an unashamedly LotR-inspired head.

8. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Lol on that boss I had no clue what to do. I just shot an arrow, pulled his chains over and over, and maybe swung a sword here and there. I was about to give up when it gave me the "you killed him!" cinematic.

9. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

OMG I love that temple! I still don't see what was so hard about it, the only temple that gave me problems in Ocarina was the Shadow Temple.

10. arklansman

arklansman Member

That one was just annoying, especially with a crappy controller that slooooooooooooooooooooowly pushes you forward when you're not touching it. :/

11. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

I heard once that they put an odd number of keys in the Ocarina Water Temple, so that if somehow used a key on the wrong door or did it out of order, you were totally fucked and had to start a new game.

12. decemberscalm

decemberscalm Member

lawl... urban video game myths for the win

13. Jcw87

Jcw87 Member

I've played that awful water temple several times and never had that happen... you probably just missed a key somewhere...

14. dumpster_fox

dumpster_fox Member

Something like that would be a very large flaw. I find it hard to believe that they were unable to find it or that they intentionally left it like that, as either explanation runs counter to the quality of work seen in the entire rest of the game.

15. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

1/1000 Nintendo fans:
    "Where the fuck is that key?!" *googles* "DAMN YOU MIYAMOTO!!!!!"

16. Jcw87

Jcw87 Member

There was one time where I couldn't find a key for a while, but I did eventually find it (it was in that center pillar room)

17. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

the first dungeon in link to the past had that problem, but its the 1st one so no one really cared...