What was your first ninja like?

Discussion in 'General' started by pixelized, Jul 26, 2006.

1. pixelized

pixelized Member

I mean destroying the cv with mines or somehow flipping it etc.

For me:

As the ninja:

Feels great to win a game that you're team totally got beat down on.

As the Victim:

The boom scared the hell out of me. Hence why I swore never to let it happen again. I think that's why I move the cv substantially more than your average comm.

2. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

I dont remember but Ive had a lot the first days, so many it bores me now.
    But the most memerable ninja for me was when I deconstructed General1337's cv while he was in it, it was pretty tense since it was on duststorm next to the barracks, some ppl even walked past me but didnt even notice.

Aah yes I haunted him for ages after ^^

So many games that we actually lost but I ninjad, just try again till you succeed, poor darkwulf knows how annoying it is, but Ive had more fun winning the game by myself with a tank, They should make my status "one man army" or something :P

Last edited: Jul 26, 2006
  3. NobleDragon

NobleDragon Member

Best Ninija ive ever done was when i snuck into the enemy barracks as NF (sorry, dont remember who was enemy comm) as engy and deconstructed it from the inside. After that i started on the VF and someone said in all chat that teh comm recycled the barracks! LOL

4. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

Not sure if it's changed: that wasn't my ninja but JJ45's. He was hiding in NF CV's wheel. Yes, it's so fucking huge that if you hide in it you can deconstruct the CV (if commander won't move it).

5. Broccoli

Broccoli Member

My first ninja was a miserable failure, I found the CV and began nadeing, but I started out too late and the enemy destroyed ours first (this was on crossroads).

My best ever was constructing two fully upgraded ML launchers on the cliff above the NF base in canyon, and letting all hell break loose. For some reason, nobody even tried to stop me. They were all far too busy defending the choke points to even notice lol.

6. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

Broccoli: ninja is attacking CV generally. :P

7. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

yeh lol I did that too long time ago, its also a great place to hide as scout with enhanced senses, and pop out once in a while to make some kills

8. Ganks

Ganks Banned

no it isnt. being a ninja is anything offensive whilst avoiding all detection.

if I take out your base and you, in the cv, run your ass off: youre dead anyway.

9. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

Was the early days. Enemy comm walled himself in so I built a stair case of walls, recycled the end one and dropped down to dismantle :)

That's my earliest ninja memory =P

10. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

You're wrong. All that I have to say. :P

11. Broccoli

Broccoli Member

I don't really get where you're coming from. I thought ninja'ing was sneaking alone into the enemy base in order to destroy either the CV or important buildings. If one drove a tank into the enemy base and began shooting, I would hardly call that ninja'ing.

12. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

It's not about tanks nor about barracks/armory/vf. Just killing the CV. Ninja knows what to do first and does it the right way! ;)

13. Wereaser

Wereaser Member

My first ninja... Well I noticed him lurking around our CV in emp_canyon and emptied a full clip in it. Didn't ninja much after that. ;)

14. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

I hate Ninjas. There should be something the flashes on the commanders screen "YOU ARE BEING ATTACKED"

Really obviously.

that way there would be less ninjaring. more fun games.

15. pixelized

pixelized Member

The current system works fine the truth is you aren't being attacked until the mines explode.

16. Bishop Gantry

Bishop Gantry Member

I mined the nmy comm into the water on the island map:D

memorable ninjaing ramming nmy comm hard enough to flip it upside down with our own comm on crossroads when we where about to loose:D

17. jambo

jambo Member

our bren base was being destroyed , the barracks was gone , and the nf were just finishing off some turrets and pawning people with twin chainguns

i snuck round the enemy base and quickly blasted there cv with tripple grenade from my apc , hay - and won !

18. Jn.

Jn. Member

I ran up to NF cv and hid in one of the huge wheels :) I also built a lvl 3 MG turret as BE on canyon on the hill where the ref is by the NF base. It just kept shooting the NF comm while one of their lone engies was reparing it and shouting "MOVE THE GOD DAMN COMM VEHICLE!!!!!" The turret eventually got it :D

19. Lock N' Load

Lock N' Load Member

Ninjas ruin the game, you all should be ashamed of your selves for some something that is such an annoyance to everyone. Play the game and stop acting like the jerks that sneak into the walls, get on the roofs, stacked cameras to get on the edges of the maps, switched teams to spam jeeps and clog the VF and eat resorces, bombed their own CVs, walled in an AFK player, killed them selves in the Comm Tank to respawn invincible, and all that other crap that ruins a good game, like SGT. MIKE and Nubby did to the forums.

And don't even BS me with "lyk u sh0ld of prt3cd j00 c\/ b3ta" since I never command and if you think I'm going to baby sit the CV while I could be on the front lines, PLAYING THE GAME, and having fun, you're kidding your self.

Now, never haveing been an ass, I have Ninja'd an enemy's Barraks a few times. And boy, that was fun, couldn't believe I got past their defences in Crossroads. Everytime I saw a BE soilder die, I pulled my SMG back out, waitied for the weapon pick up sound(Them spawning in.), then just said to my self, over and over, "Holy ****! Holy ****!". Then, I finished off their Barraks, used Team Chat and yelled "ATTACK!" I ran off, hid near one of the walls, waited for their next barraks to get built, swooped in and took it out too. Then I died, respawned from an APC in their base, and we got 'em.

20. Jn.

Jn. Member

So are you saying that we should be ashamed of ourselves for doing a couple ninja things, then you go ahead and tell us of your ninja excursions? I think there's a bit of a hypocrisy here. There is also no way being a ninja and exploiting are similar, unless you are exploiting to do ninja things. Exploiting is taking advantage of things that weren't intended to be attributes of gameplay to ruin games, and being a ninja ruins games by making them short, but doesn't use anything illegal or ban worthy. Ninjas are also stopped by a couple of turrets. When I did ninja things it was when i ran by the enemy base and saw that there were NO turrets at all. Now come on, two turrets would have stopped me from walking right in to their base. I really doubt someone would have seen a defenseless base and ran away. And I am sure that before you run to the front lines so fast and have your fun you could at least help build some defense. Just think of it this way, the more defense you help build the more you are protecting your right to have your fun on the front lines.