... Well, Heavy Sniper rifle

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gamerofthegame, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamerofthegame

Gamerofthegame Member

Don't have a set name for it, sorries.

Anywho.

Scout class is usually referred to as weak, or useless. This can't be! So, for the first thing of improvements, I am going to not use the search function and just do one up right here, right now.

Rifle, main weapon. 1 bullet per reload, lengthyish reload. Enough ammo for holding to not have to run back to a resupplying object, which is usually not in the little nook of cover a sniper can snipe from.

One hit kills no matter where it hits, does some damage to vehicles. Enough to go "Oh dear I is beingz shooted atz" and possibly destroy a fleeing badly damaged tank.

When firing, it'd have a loud sound profile. Maybe have a bullet trail, too, if possible... Just... not a long lasting one.

And a good zoom, so you don't waste that one shot be accidentally flicking your finger one CM over, which can be helped against by making the zoom closer, and thus making moving one's mouse to do less.

Proz:
    - Good zoom for slightly easier sniping for those not particularly as skilled
    - Scouts are more useful as a form of panic and to eliminate vehicles, or scare them away when they suddenly take some damage from a unknown source
    - Other Sniper rifle isn't phased out. More ammo, no trail, and less of a noise profile makes a big different

Conz:
    - People are, of course, no doubtly going to call n00b on those who use it
    - New model to make
    - Possibility of one shot kills from someone rushing in with the thing in close. (Although it could be changed to only allow zoom.)

Go ahead, tear it apart and such.

2. arklansman

arklansman Member

3. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

how about no

4. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

Read the suggestion guidelines before posting, thanks.

5. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

Is it just me, or is this some kind of joke? it's practically the AWP you're suggesting, and that one is terribly unbalanced, even in counter-strike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.