Weapon suggestion for Grenadier

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by War Man, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. War Man

War Man Member

Hi all, I'm War Man. Now, when I tried the Grenadier, I at first was expecting it to be the grenade man class seeing as most games perpetrate it that way, but it turned out to be the AT class. So my suggestion is to add a grenade launcher as a second option instead of the RPG, however, my idea is to make it a tactical Weapon. By doing that, you give it a 3-5 second timer delay so the bullet can bounce. This would come in handy in some situations. Such as when you are trapped in a wall and you can't move up unless you wanna get killed, so you would pull out your grenade launcher and shoot at a wall to have it bounce towards the enemy to clear the way.

2. communism

communism poof

Don't wanna rain on your parade but we get enough GREN TWO GOOD AGINST INFANTRY threads. Giving them another weapon to kill newbs with isn't practical

3. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

Simple Solution: Change name of grenadier to rocketeer.

4. Sirex

Sirex Member

Pls make it stop.

Okay pls use the search function. And now on topic. The gren already have a grenade launcher, but it is called a mortar. NOW PLS USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION AND READ THE OTHER 80 PAGES THREADS BEFORE ANSWERING!

And my and the gameplay camp take on it is to redo the mortar to a prober mortar with setup time. Thus the grenadier could support at range, whit the same effect as you want. An indirect attack, sence the mortar grenades would come at such an high angle it would hit the people behind the wall. The reason for this is that with an grenade launcher the Grenadier gets to strong vs infantry with direct anti-inf weapons, thus nullifying the riflemen.

And then we have the "OMG Dont touch my QUAKE 3 Grenade launcher!!!111!" Mayama is their spokesman. You should talk to him you share opinions.

5. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

Please read the stickies first, this has been suggested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.