War Spoils

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Metal Smith, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

This idea is purely for fun.

After achieving a new rank, a set of guns available to the other team becomes available to you.

Example:

Rifleman Achieves E2 on BE, on his gun select menu, he gets the option to use a NF lmg (the first NF rifle). as a spoil.

at e3, he can used the Assault rifle

at e4 he can use the HMG.

the idea is that you've killed an enemy, and then after so long, you collect the guns of your enemies as spoils.

Maybe have the same effect for grenadier rocket launcher when they reach rank e4 or e5, or make the ranks that you get spoils beyond your points, like e4 ranked for the first reward.

anyhow, this is just a fun little idea that won't really change the game play much. Just maybe it'll help to make yourself more at home no matter which team you are on, at least, after doing a little work.

2. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Not a bad idea.. compared to some of the more recent ones i've read :rolleyes:

But I can see this purpose for the 2nd rifle only... As for the rest of the weapons they are pretty much the same gun with a different model... making this kind of useless... My take on this idea would be once you get all four skills in a certain class(lets say scout) you can press E on a dead body and pick up whatever gun he had while alive... Maybe keep the same class you were but just get a different weapon.. or maybe have it change your class? haha i dunno :p

3. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

The HMGs are exactly the same gun, they do the same damage and have the same fire rate.

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

... I kno that

am I missing somthing? I said the only guns that are different are the 2nd rifles.. HMGs are the third.. or first however you want to look at it

5. Superlagg

Superlagg Member

the difference between the Nodi LMG nd the Norfact LMGs is that the NF LMGs outrape all the other BE weaponry.

6. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

I just thought that even when guns do do the same damage, they have different skins. Like, I prefer the sights on the NF weapons to the BE weapons.

that and I like the BE Rocket launcher better than the NF one.

Again, no gameplay difference here, just the skins that you see. kind of a reward for gettting 30-50 points.