Wall Status and Remove Recycling

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by PatPeter, May 31, 2009.

1. PatPeter

PatPeter I have no idea what I am talking about

I would like to see the status of my walls as an engineer in the bottom left-hand corner of my screen, except not as a thick bar like if you have one turret, but mini-bars as if you have two turrets, it would only max out to 10 in the beginning, sure people can get up to 12 or 14, but not that many more.

In addition, I would like to see a little favicon (16x16 icon, using web design tank) to the right of each wall for recycling it remotely. This could also work for surveillance and turrets as well. When an engineer clicks the health of his wall, it would show him on his mini-map the location of the wall. That way when you have some 14 walls built in an enemy base, maybe 2 of which destroyed, instead of suiciding runs or stealthing (yeah, stealthing as an engie, good luck) to destroy your walls, the engineer could destroy them from a distance by clicking the recycling symbol so as to build walls where he wants.

If done with turrets and surveillance, engineers would no longer have to go right-click, click turret/surveillance, click recycle, it would reduce it to a simple click.

Also with clicking the health bar, it would make it so that engineers know the position of their turrets/surveillance before destroying them, as, on a time, I have accidentally destroyed my camera when going to rebuild my radar.

2. Lazydog

Lazydog Member

you forget about all the tiny walls that an engineer can place. should each of those also have status in the HUD? cause we can place an endless supply of those.

3. PatPeter

PatPeter I have no idea what I am talking about

If they do not count towards the 10-wall limit, then no. The point is so that engineers do not have to, as said, have to suicide or scout to destroy their walls in a taken base.