Voice setting reset

Discussion in 'Support' started by Dr. Baron von Evil-Satan, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Dr. Baron von Evil-Satan

Dr. Baron von Evil-Satan Member

Whenever I adjust my mic settings, anytime I close the window (or move to another tab other than "Voice"), all my setting return to maximum settings, including the boost microphone gain. I don't know if this is specific to Empires or not, but I haven't had an issue with other games. If I leave the window open, they stay how I leave them.

2. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I have the same. And I have checked my windows/driver application settings with no effect. Someone told me it maybe a source issue but I don't have the problem with any other source games.

Everyone is always yelling at me to take the mic out of my mouth!

3. Sprayer2708

Sprayer2708 Member

Mic settings ingame or windows-side :confused:

4. YouzY

YouzY Member

Ingame of course, you have to set the microphone settings from windows first, I think you guys have to tick in the boxes in the misc. settings -tab of your microphone in windows

5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I use line in for my mic settings ( I use a hardware mixer) with every map change it (full screen game mode) it unchecks it and mic gets checked and my audio gets feedback and sounds awful. I have to minimize every new map and recheck line in recordings settigns in windows audio properties