visual bug skills

Discussion in 'Support' started by dizzyone, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

ok im not sure if anyone posted this

when you choose a skill, and select nothing and just press spacebar, it will give you the last skill you clicked at, this way you can have the same skill 4 times.

Nothing too fancy, but just pointing it out

2. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

does it multiply?

3. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

nope, doesnt do anything.

4. Sonata Arctica

Sonata Arctica Member

I like to bump this up. It happened in 1.071. I was gonna make a topic but then i searched and this came up. So i copy and pasted my post.

What this bug do is that a skill might show up 2x or you get a skill form another class. Fortunately for the gameplay, the 2nd/transfered skill does not effect your char.

I forgot to screenshot this one but this is how you replicate it.

2x skill bug:
    First you play a game and you get 2 promotions. Get the skill you want to show up twice at the 2nd lock. After the game ends, stay for the next game. Then you get a promotion and you pick the skill you want to replicate. Get another promotion and the skill shows up 2x.

EX: You're an engineer. You pick Turret Upgrade and Repair Upgrade. THen next game you decided to pick Repair Upgrade as your first upgrade. On the second game, you get 2 rank promotions. WHOAMG YOU HAVE 2 REPAIR UPGRADES. Too bad one can't be used XD

Transfered Skill bug:
    I wish this would work :(. How cool would it be to have an Engie with Repair upgrade and Hide? kekeke.

Anyways it works hte same as above except you play a different class for the games.

EX: Lets say if you picked scout. You picked hide as your promotion skill. Game ends and the next game you decided to be Engineer. When you get a promotion, BOOM, you have an engineer with the hide ability (that does not work :()

AGAIN THIS ISN'T A SERIOUS BUG, IT CAN'T BE ABUSED OR ANYTHING

It's just a heads up. :)

5. Destroyer224

Destroyer224 Member

An engie with incresed armor, vehicle cooling, vehicle damage, and mine defusal... *drool*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.