Vehicle Suggestions

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by PaperJack, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaperJack

PaperJack Member

I got a lot of suggestions guys :

Everyone likes piloting something huuuge machinery , so I was thinking of a new construction , the Vehicle Laboratories ; it's an enormous construction that can allow new vehicle researches , and can be only built after researching all the vehicle chassis . Into Vehicle Labs , commander will be able to spawn some " Unique Vehicles " . These vehicles can be spawned one time per each game , cost A LOT ('bout 12000 each ) and are researched . Examples of those :

Quad Barrel Brenodi Heavy Tank ( requires Adv. Coolant Engine , Composite Armor , Adv. Magnets , Gas Turbine Engine , Bio Diesel Engine ) :
    This Unique Vehicle is a Brenodi Heavy tank with instead of two barrels , it has four and a very special engine . When Overheated can keep shooting as long he wants . To put all these awesome features in a tank , engineers had to economize on armor , so it's vulnerable to gunfire . ( Unchangeable Engine and Armor )
    --- Max Weight 1500
    12 Cannon\GL slots
    4 Gun slots
    2 Missile slots
    ---

Chain Artillery ( requires Adv. Coolant Engine , HE Shots , Explosive Tipped Bullets , Extended Range Artillery , Rail Gun , Gas Turbine Engine , Bio Diesel Engine ) :
    This Unique Vehicle is a modified and upgraded Artillery Chassis that allows to use a special Rail Gun to propel three artillery bullets or more to be shot in a fast sequence . ( Easily destructable , 1 rocket and it goes boom )
    ---
    6 Artillery Slots
    ---

And so on . My second suggestion is another class of vehicles :
    The Exoskeleton . Exoskeletons are " power suits " that follow the user's movements and make them more powerfoul ( they really exist ) , still , they got an exposed mini-engine on their back . One shot there and Booom , user dead .
    They should give 3x health , 5x zoom , 1.6x jump , 0.9x speed , 2x slower stamina drain , instant full ammo when wore and a suit gun ( minor versions of the tank ones ) that is customizable .
    They should be created in a " super-armory " style , and have to be researched . To make them , just swap the playermodel to a heavily armored guy ( i can provide a very nice Brenodi model ) and make the back area 5x dmg .

Third suggestion : Super-Weapons . This took me a while to think of a suitable kind of super weapons . I came out with that :

Red Doods :
    Missile Silo's are small underground silos that provide one missile each. They are easily destroyed and can make chain reactions ( when shot by a bomb of any kind , the contained missile explodes , damaging everything near ) , and cost a lot , about 1000 each . When commander decides to , their tip will open and expose the rocket ( now even common gunfire can make it explode ) and a scout has to place a " beacon " . Commander will have to select the beacon over minimap , and then shoot the rockets : they will direct against the beacon , not with pinpoint accuracy , but with a nice spread . The rockets will hit with a nuclear tipped missle style , but have a LOT wider aoe .

Blue Doods :
    Neutrin Bombs are a research made by the Commander with the support of four engineers ( they have to be into the radar structure to allow researching of it ) . Once researched , an artillery-style turret appears on the commander vehicle . They can be shot from that for a 5000 resources price each , with an extended range Artillery shot style . The bomb will explode only if a scout placed a beacon near the hit position .
    When the Neutrin bomb hits succesfully , it will blind everyone in a 2300 unit radius for a time proportional of the shot landing player distance . For each second being blind , players will get damaged for 10 . This applies to people inside vehicles , not vehicles . Also players wich respawn will get damaged too .

2. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

to be honest i dont like any of these ideas:

1. because if your team gets a bad comm youll have no money for anything
    2. itll become a race to get an uber expensive tank and totally destroy the other team
    3. as above- the expensive tank sounds practically invincible against the other team

3. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

Superweapons don't belong in Empires. Sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.