Two Towers Idea

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Damori, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Damori

Damori Member

Well, I was thinking earlier what sort of fun we could come up with concerning aircraft when they come out. I thought of a map with two large towers on opposite sides of the map.

BE and NF would start at the base of these towers and could use the flat top of the tower for a barracks, aircraft factory, and refinery. Needless to say, these would be pretty big towers to fit that at the top. Maybe like a parking garage, but more "towery". Maybe there could be a really big central tower in the map between the two that could have room on ledges for pretty sweet defense along with enough levels to make it hard to control. Maybe even split into two tops, it would be cool. The normal terrain of the map could be anything, like an island chain, forest/plains, or even a desert with hills and mountains.

Actually, mountains could be cool so you wouldn't necessarily need a tower. I could imagine NF having a base off in a secluded area surrounded by trees and other natural defenses. I don't really know other than the towers.

2. Damori

Damori Member

Got this from the thread on BE vs BE/NF vs NF or a third faction.

What if a map had the Tree of Life? HUGE tree that you could build on. Or maybe even a smaller map to control different branches to the top. Wookie Villages, anybody?

3. Damori

Damori Member

I know somebody has something to say about this.

4. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

Could be a good Aircraft map...

Maybe 2 huge mountains/Dead Volcanos are the starting points, that stretch high into the sky, with small bridges for infantry/tanks Connect sevral pillars, that act as res points (The bridges a VERY small, Barley big enough for 1 heavy tank to pass)

5. Sheepe

Sheepe Member

THE TWO TOWERS! LOTR! YEAH!!! heheh, that'd be funny...

-Sheepe

6. Damori

Damori Member

Hey, that would be a cool aicraft map, Shinzon.

It could be neat to have lifts going up towers or pillars for anti-air vehicles or regular ones. Maybe a jeep-diving contest.