Tutorial VO

Discussion in 'Testers' started by Doobie, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Doobie

Doobie Ancient Tester

2. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

Very clear and usefull
    You made afaik 1 mistake, on the map, red is always northern faction and blue is brenodi, where you said red is the enemy and blue your own team. Some things I missed were info about all the classes and their class specific skills, you could easily give the payer points to get a skill by letting him destroy 10 structures, preferably turrets so they know how to take those out.

Something else you forgot to mention is that the commander can rotate/zoom its view.

Other than that, great stuff :D

3. Doobie

Doobie Ancient Tester

ah your right. I originaly restricted the player to the imp side, but later decided that might cause problems. Thanks for catching that one, I'll see if I can add something with your turret Idea.

4. L3TUC3

L3TUC3 Member

In 1.07 you say the engineer can build small sized radar and it can detects vehicles or players.

While the radar does detect vehicles, it's the camera that can detect players.

Also, it might be nice to tell how players can get out of the commandview. Right now you tell them how to get in (press F2) and then you instruct them to drive away. (1.14 -1.15).

Last edited: Feb 1, 2007
  5. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

yeh thats what I was thinking, but in 1.08 (this map isnt coming out before that is it?) you have the log out button on your hud, so that shouldnt be a problem.

6. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

In 1.08, there's a button to log out that's labeled "Log Out".

7. Damian

Damian Member

Dooberz, did you get my last msn? I asked if you could thrown in an extra line introducing E.R.I.N. Michele made the short line that you can include into your map but you gotta make the introduction to make it work right. Something along the lines of:

"On the battlefield you will come across commands and important mission objectives, these are given by E.R.I.N. In fact let me introduce you to her *transmition sound* (insert michele line here)"