Training Server is back!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by recon, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neo Omega

Neo Omega Member

where is it located? i ping rather high to it.

2. Spooky

Spooky Member

yea, I liked it better when i had under 150 ping. if it stays in UK, im just movin on... to NACHOS!/others

3. training server

training server Banned

4. bitchslap

bitchslap Member

anoth.noob server is still in the US.

5. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

training server = stevent

6. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

i take that since i used the word empires in this post and dont give the devs permission to use it as their mod name if they will change the mods name because of it? thats basically what "training server" is doing imo

7. wat

wat Member

Crappy lag server with head admin Recon who doesnt mind abusing admin when he is losing.

This is not a newbie server this is a stack server with admins who will artificially influance the game.
    If you are new and are reading this, dont bother going to this server, and please dont judge Empires based on games you see there if you do.
    Go to one of these servers listed below, one or more of these will always have more people on it anyways
    Napalms
    Cookies and milk
    Another noob server
    Richanderson.net
    nachos and juicebox <--watch out for this one. Also has stupid admins and these ones will actually randomly grief the game/server without even having any semblance of a reason. But its perfectly fine when they are not around.

The other servers are fine too but they dont seem to ever have people in them =/

8. communism

communism poof

Also when joining nachos and juicebox make sure to type "theowning" without quotes. It gives you stuff

9. recon

recon SM Support Dev

So this is your 2nd name and your first post? Interesting... Anyhow, we were kind of having a odd game there (few players, not attacking certain stuff, etc), and I shouldn't have slayed you. I was thinking along the lines of, "Let us rebuild our VF so we can keep playing", which is a little stupid. We should have just ended the map there. My apologies.

I do remember that your commander was asking you to stop so we could rebuild our VF... So if the server had five players, and three (your comm, my comm, and I) wanted to get a new VF for BE, isn't that a majority?

Either way, why don't you ask the community. The thing that happened to you has never happened before in the history of the Training Server (6+ months).

Saying that I abuse admin when I lose, why don't you ask around? You won't find a single person who will say that I have.

With regard to what you said about Nachos and Juicebox, Drummer and Owning sometimes screw around when they test new plugins, but I have NEVER EVER seen either one of them grief a CV.

Interesting how you put Napalms on your list when it has an almost identical ping as the Training Server.

Maybe your next post can have a 5 / 5 truth rating, instead of the one you just made, which is about 1 / 5.

If you do that like 350 times the minute you join the game, you'll get a free rail tank; about 20 seconds after it spawns, a little box will come up on your screen saying "STEAM_ID:x:xxxxx has been banned".

Commie, you're forgetting the other new command. If you type drummerx like 200 times, you get put into noclip for about 20 seconds until that little box I talked about above comes up.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  10. Relikie

Relikie Member

Personally, I have never seen any admin (including Recon) abuse his/her power on the server to "artificially influence" the game. The admins do not allow stacking and they try to fix it to the best of their ability when it happens. As for when admins are not on, its up to people who know Empires well to try to fix stacking. The Training Server does not lag much more than any other server does.

To people who stack in the Training Server: Why?
    If you could just help those people learn how to play, you could have more GOOD people to play against. When you stack against everyone new constantly, those people leave the mod angrily and say what shit it is. (When, most of the time, it isn't.)

11. StevenT

StevenT Member

read his post again, he wasnt talking about ping or lag
    you always seem to have a problem with reading

12. training server

training server Banned

look at my name.

Should I start a server called Wealthysoup server ?
    I bet everything related to that server will come to you.
    Might come over as spam and flame.

Just change it to Recon server, so i dont have anything to do with it.

That server isnt worth using my name and I dont want people to think im still behind it

13. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

umm you werent behind it for a long time? and i didnt know you used training server as your IGN for all games....if you want though i will start a "wealthysoup server"...

oh and for reference my names wealthysoup not wealthysoup server.

14. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Im glad there is nobody who calls himself "Empires Server"...

15. training server

training server Banned

oh just like mmmhh almost 1 year ? lol
    from dec 2007 until oct 2008 ;)

Sure, it is YOU starting YOUR server using YOUR name ...
    But you dont want ME to start a server using YOUR name ... :rolleyes:

well i do have server in my name :D

16. recon

recon SM Support Dev

You seem to have the problem.

During which time I'm pretty sure it was ranked #2. After you gave it to me, it became #1.

Oh yea, you're in violation of "4.01- One account per member only."

Any chance we can get a MOD to lock this topic?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  17. Kylegar

Kylegar Specstax Rule

Locked by request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.