This one goes out to my....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Buttery Lobster, Apr 6, 2007.

1. The Buttery Lobster

The Buttery Lobster Drama Queen.

...homies who done took a nine mil and ate it in the rough streets of Empires.

*pours some Grey Goose (or Malt Liquor, depending on your preference) onto the ground*

... Headshot Master, Jkun, NobleDragon, etc. etc. etc.

What what!

*Translation: Y'all remember veteran player X, Y, or Z?

Sidenote: I don't know how to talk like a gangster. In case it wasn't obvious enough.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  2. Thor

Thor Member

Yeah I remember Jkun. I have his AIM but he never logs on anymore, and Headshotmaster gets on Ventrilo occasionally, but he is deemed an inactive clan member by BSID standards.

3. arklansman

arklansman Member

Jkun came around about a month ago.

4. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

What happened to those GK guys? Last I remember, one of their members was being a twat and something about having lots of members and being awesome and everyone was like "Don't really care" and then they disappeared or something =o

5. Thor

Thor Member

I think they got pissed and left after we beat them in that clan match. I remember how cocky they were and we didnt say anything till we killed them. Then, we unleashed all our flame cannons at once, barraging them and their forums with quotes of their arrogance marked with ORLY? and LOL!

Also, I'm pretty serious about the above paragraph. Their leader just said the mod sucked anyway and they slowly began to disapear. Farleshadow is the only one I still talk to occasionally on Xfire.