The donation Button try 2.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by tkeracer619, Jul 3, 2006.

1. tkeracer619

tkeracer619 Member

Ok here is round two. Please keep your off subject comments in another thread. This is an important subject and something that needs to be discussed. You with me?

Ok as I stated in my previous thread I think there should be a paypal address that we can donate money to. As people know games take a lot to develop. Time, man power, equipment, and of course money. These guys are doing it for free, on a game that we already had, and wasn't getting our true moneys worth out of. They are doing us a huge favor.

Things that have been mentioned as perks to donations have been an icon and stat tracking. Both would be cool but I hope people can stick with a denotation concept and not require anything in return. As it is they are giving you a game................ they have already given now it is your turn.

Again a lot of people think that this is a great idea but some would rather spam so the previous UN-helpable thread was locked. Please keep comments to the subject and lets get the empires mod team a bank account.

Thanks,
    Mark

2. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

3. tkeracer619

tkeracer619 Member

4. Slithzerikai

Slithzerikai I for one am glad the NF SMG 3 is gone

You just had to say something didn't you?

5. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Lol you probably thought all of it up, then it was locked, so you made a new thread ;p