Test #16 - BUGTEST - Wednesday 20th June - 16:00 BST, 11am EDT, 8am PDT

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Trickster, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Midweek test. Should be a quick one, we'll just be testing the newer fixes. Will probably take 20 minutes or so. Slight chance I may have updated the vehicle handling scripts but it's also possible I won't have. If I can find anything map-related to get tested, I'll throw that in, but for now, just check the gitlog:

http://raegquit.com/log.php

Password to tester server is testingtime as always.

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Thanks to those who attended. We finally had a breakthrough with all the carcass issues, so we should finally have those fixed next time. Mine icon stuff should be finalised for the next test as well. Nice work on spotting that "minor" bio issue as well. Dev-forum to-do list (code only) is now:

This should give you a rough idea of what's left to work with. Particle feedback was something I did solo, so you can weigh in yourself as well, but this is what I've passed on to Empty:

3. Smithy

Smithy Developer Staff Member Administrator

It seems that when a player goes out of range (out of map coords) it prints this shit to console. Happens when the player uses chat or menu commands However sometimes players end up being listed at @0 even when they're within the minimap coords.