Test #12 BUGTEST - Thursday 1st March - 20:00/12pm PST

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Trickster, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Ok, so now we have a consolidated bug list (Thanks go out to Reznov) and Marcin SHOULD have his latest DLLs committed, then we should be good to go for this test. If someone copies the buglist into the thread that Reznov made, and the coders post up any changes that are committed into the SVN build (that gets published to steam test version) then we should have a pretty productive test, unlike the last couple of tests. If as much stuff is fixed as I believe, then we're almost at the point where a playtest is viable, and given that both BSID and Paradox's shitclan won't scrim my clan on Saturday, I've got time to host a full scale playtest then if the build is stable enough, so this test is really important.

2. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

Could do with checking the bugs on pivotal have been fixed and accepting them

3. Trickster

I do sort of have a list of 40 bugs to accept on Pivotal. I should probably get that done. I'll do it after the test.

4. Jephir

Jephir ALL GLORY TO THE JEPHIR

Should be fixed now.

5. Ducky

Ducky 2D Artist

Jephir, reading your comments in the buglist, I should point out that the minimap errors (no vehicles visible, arrow not visible or not rotating) were gone on bugtest#11 - so they might have been fixed (Marcin?) or it may be bcse I was using the svn on bt#11, but the steam variant on bt#10 (where they appeared).

6. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

I have no idea what clan you are talking a bout trickster I just herd you mad cause you cant scrim saturday and you have to take a break from empires for like 6 months before you can scrim again you bitch.

7. Trickster

I'm disappointed that you won't scrim any clan unless you know you'll win, and your clan hasn't actually had a scrim yet. I mean, I'm sure they'd all love to hear you're holding them back from a match. Not that it matters now, I already made other plans, so I can't even do this Saturday test, but regardless, you had the opportunity, but you let being a pussy get in the way of that.

8. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

I'm just not into fighting epic this saturday since IM A FUCKING WAY. And 3 days prep time aint enough for our first ever skrim. You just trying to get a skrim by taunting me now.

9. Trickster

Nah bro you asked me like 2 weeks ago, and I said be on standby if BSID cancel. And you're a clan of 3 leaders, not 1 like EPIC or BSID. It's entirely irrelevant though, like I said, we can't scrim then anyway now. Anyway, enough discussion on this subject here, we can bitch in clan threads or on steam instead.

So yeah, in relation to this thread, if we're going to do a full playtest, it'll have to be on the Friday, or someone else has to host it on the Saturday, I'm not going to be around Saturday night.

Also, in relation to THIS test, thanks go to Jephir and Marcin for taking over the running of it when I had to go at short notice.

10. RappemongO

RappemongO Member

Fixed it for you bro. ;)

11. theotherjms

theotherjms Developer

Paradox is in a clan?

12. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

Paradox is in a clan...but
    Paradox is well, its paradox...
    ITS A PARADOX!

13. complete_

complete_ lamer

testing is on hold im guessing? i had time like this whole week

14. Trickster

I've just been moving abroad so I haven't had chance to host one. If anyone else wants to they can, but I have to work out when I'm going to have time to throw a test. Chances are that I'm going to have to host the tests much earlier than I would normally do if I'm to run them, which might rule out a lot of the US guys, even moreso than before. I'm talking like 4pm GMT.

15. @@@@Marcin@@@@

@@@@Marcin@@@@ Developer

I can't work either for empirs, until 1-2 weeks, ( tests, and programming contract )