Team stacking is everywhere...

Discussion in 'General' started by recon, May 25, 2008.

1. Tea&Cookies

Tea&Cookies Member

Thats not stacking, Thats people being Imbred Fucktards, And believe me Recon we all have to deal with that some day. I had to deal with it earlier today. In fact the best way to settle that is to just do what you plan on doing whether they support you or not despite whatever negative concequences may happen. I did earlier and we lost the game, but hey Its not like I didnt tell them what I was doing.

Puting some little plugin that moves people around in this type of game is not the answer. In an RTS you don't see people turncoating the entire game do you? (Enviornments change deppending on what RTS you play)

2. Jcw87

Jcw87 Member

In an RTS, you can play a free for all match, where each player is soley responsible for winning or losing the game. When you play a team game, people tend to skillstack, because they hate losing due to teammates not knowing what to do.

3. Reef

Reef Member

Plugin generally prevents that. It would either put 6 pubbers +4 clanners in both teams or it could put f.e. 7 clanners vs 1 clanner and 12 clanners.

Games on balanced servers are hard for both teams, You cant mess around, it's always high pressure.

4. Tea&Cookies

Tea&Cookies Member

Stacking is a myth, At the end of the day you can't do shit to change skill levels for the teams because the game will alwauys be "STACKED" as the winning team will always have greater skill. Quit making a hurricane out of a few drops off rain.

5. Jcw87

Jcw87 Member

:rolleyes:

Teams are only stacked when one team has a SIGNIFICANT SKILL ADVANTAGE over the other. If both teams have similarly skilled players, then they are not stacked, and a gg is very likely to occur. Without some kind of specialized balancing plugin, however, this is very rare, and it will often become the noobs vs the veterans.

6. Tea&Cookies

Tea&Cookies Member

You've been proven Wrong. Brendi won today despite your "Team Stack"

NF even had HSM.

7. Jcw87

Jcw87 Member

Despite what you may have heard, HSM is not an insta-win player. Also, your post "proves" nothing, as I don't see a scoreboard screenshot of who was on each team. For all we know, the players on your team were just as competent as the players on the other team, or the other team had a shitty commander to start with.

Explain the match in detail before you start making posts like that, or else you just look like an idiot.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  8. Tea&Cookies

Tea&Cookies Member

Well Considering NF had HSM and two people were gltiching their asses off and I didnt recognize any of the names on Brenodi Im pretty sure NF was the stacked team.

Stacking is a myth, If you complain about it (and are serious) then your pathetic and dont need to be Com'in in the first place.

9. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Stacking is not a myth. It can happen that the unstacked team will win a game over a stacked one. But if you take a bigger number of games you should see clearly that the stacked team is more likely to win.

Of course it can happen that with luck or mic spaming of a single good guy, the unstacked team can beat the stacked one, but that should be rare.

I'm pretty shure, that the balancer will make the game better.

10. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Many people don't play under their regularly associated clan names.

Are you serious? :eek: That's like saying a game with noobs who have no idea what to do vs the devs will not get pwned. Are you sure about what you are trying to say, or is it me who has misunderstood you?

11. Tea&Cookies

Tea&Cookies Member

KKKK WE FINNALLY GOT SCREENSHOTS TO DISPROVE THE STACK THEORY! (FYI all the spectators except for Jakous were on NF prior to the screenshots)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

STACKING IS A MYTH, ITS AN EXCUSE FOR POOR COMMANDING THE END!!!?!??!?

Thanks

12. Cyber-Kun

Cyber-Kun Member

Lulz tea.
    When people leave the team once the start to loose, does not prove team stacking.
    However there is team stacking.

13. Tea&Cookies

Tea&Cookies Member

No they left after losing when I said I was taking screenshot. They didnt want peeps to know they got bumfucked =)

14. BumGravy

BumGravy Member

I only ever join spec when theres no spawnpoints and I wanna see the final battle. Im sure most people in that list are the same as me. We were failing hard for loads of that game, only when our rax was killed did people start switching to spec.

How does all this disprove stack theory anyway?

15. Tea&Cookies

Tea&Cookies Member

90% of NF was on Nf at game start. the people in spectate are the very people that others bitch about when they join a team and claim it stacks. So when those people were all on one team and got raped it disproves teamstack. It shows that bad coms are the only ones that complain about teamstack.

16. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Lol holy shit you are thick. And emo. But especially thick

Right, let's see how we played this game:

1) All players go to middle and get raped, horribly.
    2) Headshot wants to exploit with an APC. It is bound to be hilarious.
    3) Headshot actually manages to get to the enemy base! After about 40 seconds his APC dies, Headshotmaster goes spec because he's like that.
    4) Comm is gone for some reason.
    5) Pretty much the entire team realizes this is a lost cause.
    6) Someone gets in comm and uses up all the res to build shitloads of walls around the comm.
    7) Everyone starts building the walls and starts defending that area.
    8) Our barracks dies and no one can spawn. Everyone (not just BSID members, but EVERYONE. See right there on the screenshot, you fucking retard?) goes spec. That's it.
    9) Last NF guy dies and NF loses. The NF comm vehicle is still alive lawl

17. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

What the hell Beerdude.. You did that APC trick TWICE?:p

Seriously, ''THEY HAD HSM''. Alright, so if you had him, then your team would have been stacked?:rolleyes:

Oh and yes:

Team stacking is caused by players who are cowards/people who doesn't learn/listen.

18. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

i call stacks against Tea&Cookies just to prove him wrong--- 20v20 ill pick 19 other clanners and you pick 19 other pubbers, if someone gave us a server you wouldnt be long bitching about the stacks so stop talking about the vast minority of games and start thinking about the majority cookies

19. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

20. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

FACT: Every game that BSID plays looks exactly like that :p