Tattered but not rusted

Discussion in 'Art' started by Worlder, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Worlder

Worlder Member

Has anyone here made concept art for NF buildings that aren't always...rusty?

I mean the thing could be scratched, burnt, and bulleted, but not having to follow the same rusted theme.

Also has anyone created some art for BE that isn't always black or white steel? Maybe black and white superplastics.

Just throwing ideas around.^^

2. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

Noone to model it lol. Texturing might be easier though

3. SupaChupa

SupaChupa Member

wellllllllll nf structures are made of metal, they are left over from the cold war between jekotia and brenodi, they are made of metal, therefor there should be rust because time has passed and alot of their stuff is put together from salvaged parts that have been sitting around gathering rust

4. Krayzie

Krayzie Member

If there where some good concepts around I would have a go at modelling them.

I am currently texturing and learning how to compile a BE gunship, Empires does it different than I see in tutorials.. Someone wanted one fully compiled somewhere, I cant remember where now though, lol.

5. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

The only cold part of the cold war were the arctic operations in Glycen ;)

What many refer to as the cold war was actually full scale war to rival both of our world wars combined, and then some.