Take the Challange

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ViroMan, Oct 2, 2011.

1. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

2. Empty

Empty Member

Interesting.

3. Empty

Empty Member

4. ViroMan

well... IF you did that without an editor I will say.. job well done. How long did it take you to do that. I have been working on mine off and on. probably 2 1/2 hours total.

I created mine with pillars that go into the nothingness by placing lava blocks and letting it propagate downwards then removing the lava block and placing a water block.. now it looks like I have fort in the sky. I do seem to have used up quite a bit more stone then you though... I haven't tried to finish the challenges as quick as possible. I have also created a super efficient stone maker using 2 water blocks and a lava block. I haven't seen any designs that use that though im sure they exist. Using a stone pic I can gather about 100 stone from it before the pic dies in a fairly short time instead of waiting for a stone to form I just turn to face the other stone that just formed.

edit: Also what version of minecraft were you on? in 1.9.2 you can't leave the torches out in the snow... it will kill the torches if they are not covered.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  5. Empty

Empty Member

Roughly 3 hours of work.

6. ViroMan