Support FF!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Jcw87, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

i agree that it should never be added for public games- but i really think it would add a whole new element to play clan matches with FF on.... honestly, i think it would be fun.

no need for krenzo to do anything though. clans don't care if it looks unpolished when you kill your own team mate, and frankly I don't think the teamkiller should be given the glory of displaying what type of kill he made of his team mate. the skull (that's currently there, ammirite?) shows what's happened.

2. Aurora

Aurora Radiating love, empathy and maternal instincts

For clan matches, FF would be great. But for public playing, FF is a fucking nightmare. I seriously once stopped gaming for an entire month because deliberate TKing in Battlefield games had pissed me off beyond limits. People do anything to get a plane or a tank. And if it's not because of stealing vehicles/aircraft, then it's just bored people blowing up friendlies because they're fed up with getting pwned by the enemy team.

3. The Buttery Lobster

The Buttery Lobster Drama Queen.

Dear sweet merciful jebus, choosing not to remove FF is one step away from disaster. To leave FF on in pub games would absolutely ruin the mod with griefing. In one way I agree with Sandbag: FF in PRIVATE, CLAN games might be interesting. But the fact of the matter is clans are small and only applicable to the dedicated community (I assume this will remain the same after the thing... you know what I'm talking about.) and pub games will make or break the mod.

The risk of horrible, awful (I can't use enough words to express my fear) Pub games far outweighs the marginal reward of better clan games. I strongly urge Krenzo to do whatever he can to remove the FF option from the game.

4. Chahk

Chahk Member

TF2 did it recently too.