Suggestion: The Turret nest

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by [SEk2000]Blackhawk, Feb 6, 2008.

1. [SEk2000]Blackhawk

[SEk2000]Blackhawk Member

The idea is: if you have 3 or more turrets of the same kind located near to each other, engineers are able to upgrade these turrets to the better 'nest'. They need to build a radar or camera, depending on the type of turret, and invest like 50 repair points additional for every turret nearby they wish to connect (maybe shown graphically be some sort of cable). The advantage would be a better turret (higher ROF for ML's, higher range for normal turrets) with a higher 'armor'.

Disadvantages would be that the engineer building up the nest needs to have "upgraded turrets" skill upgrade to build a nest of turrets higher than level 1. And because nests are multiple turrets standing close together, it means they can be destroyed more easily with HE Bullets. Additional the nest ceases to exists if there are less than 3 turrets remaining or the radar/camera is destroyed

2. Kamikazi Ice

Kamikazi Ice Member

I'm not up for this one. Turrets are powerful as is. And their range is AMAZING! They don't need any more.

3. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

I like the role it tries to fulfil, but I think it would work better if you just made another building to fill it.