Suggestion #6 : Sabotaged Radar

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Xyaminou, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

Suggestion #6 : Sabotaged Radar

The Idea

For the moment the only things that we can know on the enemies are where their buidlings , tanks and infantry are , But what if we could see how many ressourses they've and what they're researching. A sabotaged radar should be giving information on how much ressourses the enemy have and what they're researching (not what they've researched!). It would give a new job to the scout and make them even more useful.

2. -=SIP=-

-=SIP=- Member

Good idea. But the informations should be only visible as long the radar is sabotaged.

3. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

Yes of course

4. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

This idea has been around for (literally) years.

5. aaaaaa50

aaaaaa50 Member

You could say that about a lot of suggestions. Really, the hell do some of these recurring suggestions never get implemented?

If nothing here really matters, then what is the point of the Suggestions forum anyway?

:confused:

6. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

This is what I am wondering , but we're not going to talk about that in my suggestions , if you want to talk about that create a thread please.

7. aaaaaa50

aaaaaa50 Member

*Sigh* Sorry.....

I know I really should make a thread, but it takes me forever to write a even a single paragraph because I'm too obsessive about making perfect paragraphs whenever I want to say something complex. :pathetic:

8. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Honestly they don't get implemented because of the coding involved. Devs do look here and try to do what they can, but the list is almost endless! They can't do that much, and so those with even relatively small amounts of coding don't get implemented for ages. It was originally designed for a screen to be up showing the current research in the radar.

On the suggestion, yes I agree.

9. Bass

Bass Member

Didn't Theowningone make a plugin that allowed stealing research back in 2.12 / 2.2 ???