Stamina suggestion

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Kitsun, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Kitsun

Kitsun Member

Does anyone else think that the Stamina system is a little bit crap?

Running completely out of stamina (lol pun) adds a delay before it would regen, but stopping right before losing it all will not add a delay.

This is very annoying if you play on overseas servers (~300 ping) since the bar doesn't stop when you stop using it, and its very easy to accidentally use it all up (and get the delay).

Instead of this, another "part" to the stamina bar should be added, make it a different colour and make it take a lot longer to regen than the regular portions of the bar.

2. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

When Empires was laggier i'd run out of stamina all the time cause i couldn't see the bar. I was just careful when i had low stamina, and eventually I could remembered how much stamina I had and was able to run around without looking.

I don't really mind the current system tbh

3. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

Just leave a bigger buffer?

4. Kitsun

Kitsun Member

The point was that it is dumb that only one frame separates regening stamina instantly or after 5 or so seconds.

I was just trying to explain the extreme stupidity of this mechanic while doing so in a constructive manner.

5. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

it is like this so that you don't just hold sprint wherever you go, which is good.

However, a slightly smaller punishment would not be bad at all.

6. Kitsun

Kitsun Member

It would be possible to do this, but you will not be able to sprint as often as you would be able to if you waited for it to regen past the "fatigued".

And its simple to prevent holding sprint down, just don't regen if sprint is being held down, even if the stam bar is empty.