Squad Communication

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by CobaltBlue, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CobaltBlue

CobaltBlue Member

I don't know if this would end-up being a hard change to make or not, but I thought I'd throw it out in case it ended-up being relatively simple.

To help with Squad usage and reduce com-chatter. I'd like it if There was a command for using the mic over just your squad. People could still wide cast their voice, but they could also squad cast if so chosen.

No, not everyone would take advantage of this feature, but serious players would. It would help filter mic usage so people get more meaningful input and less chatter, and can direct their output for squad level tactics.

Another point is, I think com-chatter plays a roll in peoples seemingly indifference to team issues. for example, if I'm off on a mission and there are 4 people all talking at once about various things going on no where near me, I tend to tune them out, but that also means I would end-up tuning out important things like the com saying "I need help at main base." or my squad leader saying something ambiguous like "get over here."

2. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

Try using the search function before making a suggestion, this has been widely discussed in many threads, IMO it was shot down, but you could still look up one of the older discussions on it and add it to the "Organize Stuff" sticky as it has not been added yet.

Reason for lock: Duplicate suggestion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.