Something like this

Discussion in 'Game Play' started by Worlder, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Worlder

Worlder Member

2. SirSnipes

SirSnipes Member

what are you after?, the aircraft cuz idoubtthats whats goin on, dont judge me on that, all of our aircraft fly likevtols, so prolly not as jetlike as that, models are in dev blog

3. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

our aircraft are likely be going a little faster and vtol

additionally, i believe they would fly a little less "garrysmod wooden pallet plane" like as thisone does

4. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

As long as I can stunsticky 'em, I'm happy :) .

5. o_O

o_O Member

Sticky stunning an airplane out of the sky would be epic

6. Bass

Bass Member

Well...with aircrafts being made, we might need some mountable land turrets for us to hop in and shoot them down.

MGS3 style.

7. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

[​IMG]

8. Lazydog

Lazydog Member

1) You run straight at it. Aircraft is making a low strafing run, at the last moment right when it passes over you, you jump and sticky stun the underbelly before it goes screaming off into the distance.

2) You are on a cliff and you notice an aircraft making a strafing run on your fellow comrades down below. You take a running jump off the cliff, over the aircraft, sticky stunning it, then plunging to your death.

3) You bail out of your heavily damage aircraft mid-air and see the enemy aircraft heading your way to finish you off as you fall. You prep a sticky stun and throw it right on his nose as he misses you by inches. Although you are now on a date with gravity, you watch as his plane explode mid-air shortly before plunging to your death.

Speaking of low strafing runs, I wonder how quickly will it be before people starts wonder how well can they run infantry over with planes and tip tanks over?

9. GoodGame

GoodGame Member

awesome music, but idk feels too much like BF2. I don't much care for the BF2 style of play where the jet superpilot pwns the entire team.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  10. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Aircraft are coded for the most part. There were a couple bugs with the aircraft (in particular the spawning of the aircraft) in the code that was causing crashes. It isn't top priority atm, but the code is pretty much there. It was actually working prior to the port to OB.

11. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

wasnt there a point where krenzo was playing with flying jeeps?