Simple things that need to be in 2.25

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by communism, Jan 12, 2010.

1. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

Hmm.. No?

2. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

Torque boost and weight increase (not loadout weight but actual weight of the vehicle) for APC, jeep, and LT/AFV. Glacial clearly demonstrates that there are some serious problems with the lighter tanks, mainly jeeps APCs LT and AFV with standard engines, that cannot climb 15 degree slopes, while a heavy with standard engine can climb almost a 45 degree slope.

If torque and weight are both increased in proportion, you should have the same speed and acceleration for the tanks, but they will handle hills much better, no?

3. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i played with insane speeds, and made a rocket engine that gets 113 mph and is still "pretty" controllable, also it has quite realistic hill climbing capabilities

now i just have to tune down the speed while keep the raw power without messing up the feel of the engine and i should have a great base

4. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

yeah the mine thing is
    1 drop all your mines
    2 die
    3 get revved
    4 cant get new mines from any ammo source without respawning/reselecting class

also someone mentioned the bug where you have to reselect your class/press accept again/raeg to spawn, thats an important one imo

5. Kane

Kane Member

Did you try the mine thing with 9mining disabled?

6. soundspawn

soundspawn Member

I think we're all talking about vanilla 2.24d Empires, at least I am. Perhaps it's fixed in the SVN, but not on G4TC or any other "live" server today.