Signup for League Season 2!

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Evan, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

haha  

2. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

lol they did it to them selfs! thats just bad driving :D

3. Opie

Opie Member

Even more lulz. Thats like half the team

4. Stu

Stu BehälterGott

Actually I think it was their entire team, minus comm. They were gonna try to do a last ditch APC rush, and crashed 2 of them. xD

5. Mr. Weedy

Mr. Weedy I will report bugs on the bug tracker

Evan said no league discussion in this topic.

6. Goose

Goose Member

Anyone got the demos? I wanna see how JPL won the first match in 5 mins. I told Skie that JPL must be getting sloppy if it only took them 5 mins to win.

7. Opie

Opie Member

And.... so?

This is probably one of the only clan threads that is on topic since we are discussing something in teh league. Who took the JPL demo, I want to see it. We need some good match demos to encourage people to join the mod and clans.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  8. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

the JPL demos are posted on the league forums. please use that forum to discuss individual matches and this one for the season in general

9. davee magee

davee magee Member

yeah, or this will turn into a 'yay, we won' thread.

speaking of which: 'YAY, WE WON!'

Back on topic:
    This league is lookng to be a good one, and while i wasnt in the match i can see the potencial.

I can also see how its possible for one clan to completely whore a slightly weaker clan to gain a HUGE positive point gap over everyone else.
    But i dont think anyone is evil enough for that.

A cookie for the organisers for a job well done.

10. Opie

Opie Member

Wins against teams with less points awards you less points.

11. Opie

Opie Member

12. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

Opie, please don't post about that in the season 2 thread

13. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

Its a discussion about the league... This is the only way its going to get proper exposure, everyone checks this forum, and I know I check this forum HELL ALOT MORE than the league one...

Please don't post comments on how not to post comments about the league... :p

14. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

ask krenzo to put a league board on these forums

15. Mr. Weedy

Mr. Weedy I will report bugs on the bug tracker

And Opie. Why you want to participate the league so eagerly even the whole BSID clan isn't it?

And why you would like to add District/Glycencity map in the league even BSID isn't even participating the league 2 and other clans don't mind how the maps are selected currently?

I don't like it how people try to do something or change something in which they aren't involved in.

16. Opie

Opie Member

I couldn't even think of a response to Evan's two above quotes that didn't leave me laughing from the pure stupidity of it. Not posting about discussions of the league in the league thread. LOL. And ffs, Krenzo has enough shit to do, don't go bugging him about a damn league thread. We have these posts here to link people to the league forum.

Sigh. You first sentence has no verb so therefore it deserves no reply. Second sentence, as far as I know, NONE of the BSID clan is in the league and therefore that sentence is also invalid. I never said I wanted to be in this season, I totally agree with BSID not playing in this season. If you remember correctly, I, yes me, mind you not you, help made it so that the first season even happened through suggestions to fix the league. I have made probably more suggestions than ANYONE (except the exceptional work to get this season's idea of ladder system going by dizzy) to try to clarify the rules, concrete the rules, and improve on the rules of the league. I have since developed a very different opinion of this league and how certain people can try to change the rules to benefit one team over another. We decided to sit this season out, as far as I know, we have not abandoned the league all together (though I may be wrong, and really don't care).

I am pretty sure my suggestion would only be implemented in the 3rd season (seeing how already won this season according to earlier in this thread may be sooner than later... lol). Members of BSID are some of the biggest contributers to improving the league, participating or not, yet we were bitched at last season when we tried to help it, I forget who, but some CW member came to our forums to tell us how to post ideas to which I replied that BSID had made most of the suggestions already in the forums. I bet JPL would agree that this format works better (seeing as they have already got to play a match instead of waiting a month between matches). But still, trying to improve on the league has nothing to do with being in BSID.

But lets look at the members of BSID who have posted, Goose and I are for, Simon is against. THIS IS NOT A BSID ISSUE. These are people with their own suggestions and opinions. Lets look at CW members, they have all posted against the idea... I wonder why... oh yehhhh thats right. Now lets look at the people that are not in BSID or CW, more than half of them agree with me. Now are these people involved in the league? yes. People from other clans have stated that they agree with me. CW is not the only clan, and Evan is not "the league", despite what he may think. There are other people too and some of those people agree with me. So therefore I think it is a valid point, and just because Evan disagrees and BSID is not in this season does not make an invalid opinion. And I would appreciate it if you and Evan would stop and actually read the posts instead of ignoring something because BSID wrote it or because you are "the league" and make a decision on the topic and not other factors. I think I have counter every sentence you posted, oh and that last sentence makes you sound like Hillary Clinton (LOL)

Oh and your clan leader said not to post about it in this forum.

And while we are on the subject http://www.empiresleague.com/community/index.php?topic=219.0

Another thread that has not been answered yet.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  17. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Dammit Opie if you're going to be a grammar nazi spell check your own goddamn reply lol

18. Opie

Opie Member

But I don't wannnaaaa

Are you telling me there is no L is SeasLon?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  19. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

I said don't reply in this thread because this thread is about a call for signups for season 2, not the league in general. make a new thread if you want to discuss a new topic.