Sight Upgrades?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Dragunov, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Dragunov

Dragunov Member

Could there something to improve the sighting on the weapons different from iron sights? Somethings would be sights that are easier on the eyes to follow like reticle sights. For examples, like holographic, reflex, and other sight optics you see today. The iron sights seem to be a little occluded are hard to follow while maintaining fire on your target. A new sight means as said previously as it'll be easier to follow targets while you're firing, or having to switch to a different target. I don't think there would be any balance problems, but there is the trouble of making the skins and models. Also, you can follow up by adding sights to machine guns as well. Overall, it's just a thought and take it as you will.

Pros:

* Easier to follow targets

Cons:

* Requires time to create models, skins and implementation

Alternatives:

* Improve current iron sights to lesser occlusion

2. Killa-Kanga

Killa-Kanga Ask me how to open a .cfg file today!

Nice idea. Would make it look a bit more present day eh? Either that or futuristic :)

3. Geese Howard

Geese Howard Member

I like this idea.

4. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

5. Dragunov

Dragunov Member

Oh, but it would be interesting if it would come up as a research-type tech from the commander. Not just for Brenodi, but for both factions. :)

6. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

I think there is someone doing this, but I'm not sure if they want it publisised, So I'll say this, He's Russian, and Isn't Slith...