Self-building Buildings?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Aeoneth, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aeoneth

Aeoneth Member

I apologize if this has been posted before but when i did a forum search nothing showed up.

Basically I'm wondering if it would be possible to code in the ablilty for the buildings to start building themselves. I'm thinking remove the e-building (or keep it for all i care) and give the buildings themselves the ability to construct themselves at an equivalent rate to e build.

And if its a problem of people getting to places they arent supposed to be can it be coded so that this ability only activates if someon has passed through the are (and i mean passed through not staying in area)

Im just tired of comming and telling people that I need something built and then waiting... and waiting... and waiting.. as no one builds it as they want a high K/D ratio.

This is also annoying when I am SL and run past a rax because I know that there are engys in my squad (and im a rifleman). So I run a little farther up to ambush any incoming soldiers. Sometimes I die and then see that my engies decided not to build the rax and dont have revive so they run in and get killed and now I have to respawn back at base and run all the way to where I was before.

I realise that early game this wont help point 2 too much but it would still be nice for l8r game when raxes cant be built for whatever reason.

2. Apogee

Apogee Member

Building makes engis get fast points in the early game. I'd leave it in, better if somone has to actually take care of these things.

3. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.