Savage 2 - a game like empires

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Angelo85, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Angelo85

Angelo85 Member

Hey everyone! I just found out about this game. I'm a long time Savage player and Savage two will be released soon.
    There you basically got a commander (who builds like an RTS buildings, orders NPCs to mines resources, order troops around etc.) and the rest of the bunch (who are like FPS fighting the enemy and carrying out the Commanders orders). Check out the website: http://savage2.s2games.com/

2. Jkun

Jkun Ban Hammer Manor Ruler

Holy shit.

SAVAGE 2

But seriously, holy shit. This game looks nice. I loved what little I got to play of Savage 1, but the lack of players really hindered my experience. This. Looks. Sexy. I can't even get over it.

Holy shit.

3. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

I hope they Fix it and spit polish this one... The first one seemed... Unpolished :p

Good times playing Savage though... I would Alwasy get "Biggest RPG Fan" >.<

4. SniperJP02

SniperJP02 Member

Hate to be a douche but um... it seems wierd to me that this guy has only made one post... and it happens to be about a game you buy that is similar to Empires... SMART SPAM anyone?

IDK I could be wrong... I mean I loved Savage :D so I'll leave it to you guys to decide LOL.

5. Jimather

Jimather Member

it dont matter to me i find fantasy based games hugely annoying in general tbh

6. Jkun

For associating such negativity with the awesomeness that is Savage, you have been permanently banned from Empires. You're also banned from the internet. BEGONE HEATHEN!

</3

7. Jkun

While you do raise a good point that I hadn't noticed before, it's really unfair to call this post spam. Use this thread to voice your opinion on Savage, compare it to Empires (as the OP suggests in the thread title), or ignore it entirely.

Also, you're a crazy hermit.

8. Angelo85

Angelo85 Member

Sorry that you think I am a "smart spammer" because this was my first post. Like I said, yesterday I browsed through the steampowered.com stats to find some fresh games (and finding out there are only very few mods released until today). I first gave Battlefields 2 a shot. Well it was not my style of game.
    Then I found this game and made the post. After that I played from 10 PM straight to 6 AM (livin in Germany). My name is/was "Angelo André", maybe you even saw me?

But enough defending myself for no reason... I have to say again, Savage 2 will rock. I only fear that there won't be much players around. Mostly due to the "online selling only" thing. So it is up to the community of S2 to do some marketing on their own :) If I offended you with it I apologise to you (and you, and you).

9. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

/me looks at Steam :p

10. Jkun

Online sales only. Valve games were also sold in stores.

11. SniperJP02

SniperJP02 Member

ROFL you guys crack me up and I'm sorry if I offended you Angelo. Like I said though I do like Savage and I will probably buy S2 anyways I was just pointing out it was wierd that it was his only post. Sorry again.

12. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

I say wear that tin foil helment!! thats the only way to beat them...

OO Savage 2 looks shiny... *wander off* I like shiny....

13. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

dont worry, butterylobster is just the resident crazy hermit. he means well, but in the end he is just the guy with long beard in the desert mumbling to himself.

even though he does make you think sometimes.

14. Angelo85

Angelo85 Member

Yeah I already read about lobster on the CIA internal shadow/suspect discussion board.

Oh and by the way: If you don't like Savage 2 you might consider checking out "Firefly" and "Serenity" on DVD. It's a real cool TV Show + Movie! On second thought... it has nothing to do with Savage. So even if you DO LIKE Savage 2, check out Firefly anyway. Really shiny! :) I would describe it as space-western action comedy family drama!

When you work for two different companies, cross-marketing becomes even easier to do, the cash is rolling in like bling bling *mwahaha*! I think next week im gonna post from my little domicile in Costa Rica.
    But I gotta run now, only 3 posts this hour so far. My boss is gonna beat me up again if I don't post some more on the other forums...

Hit ya later, buddies!

15. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

I already saw Serenity-Pretty cool movie, and I also saw the Firefly series
    Even though I dont like thier take on the future... I would like to see guys in futuristic armor with glowing visors shooting lead while huge battleships duke it out above them with fighters screaming all over the place *PEW PEW PEW!!! DADADADADADD!!! ZOOOOOOM*

Now thats my kind of sci-fi :D

16. Angelo85

Angelo85 Member

I love Firefly. And I always play as Northern Faction (though they tend to loose more often, or basically all the time) because they remember me of browncoats!

You can't take the sky from me for I'll always keep flyin'

17. dumpster_fox

dumpster_fox Member

Die plz kthx. :p