Sabotage: Too obvious

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ^Dee^, May 6, 2007.

1. pickjaoe

pickjaoe Member

What about players like me who listen to music while I play and cant hear that noise?
    Or players who dont have speakers?

2. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

perhaps you should pay more attention to the game instead of the music? You could turn the music down too. ;)

Thats asking to get killed like a noob walking up to a tank with a pistol. Not only can you not hear ppl when they are using the mic(which is the best form of instant comunication) but, you would miss half the stuff going on around you!

You would never hear the gun battle going on around the corner, never hear that jeep behind you that is about to run you over, never hear that slight sound the sniper makes when he misses you just slightly. Not playing with speakers or headphones is retarded and I would not want them on my team unless he was bait for the enemy.

3. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

Actually I'm trying to think of ways pickajoe could not kill me as much. I'll eventually have to spraypaint his monitor.

who needs sound when you can get redonkulous headshots????

4. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

Maybe smoke should appear after 30/45/60 seconds from sabotaging? To make it fair sabotaging time may need increase.

5. Goose

Goose Member

That is actually a good idea. While a barracks or armory is sabotaged, players cannot change classes within it.

6. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

Goose: they would just build armory change class and repair barracks. :P (or just change in armory if it's there already)

7. pickjaoe

pickjaoe Member

But that would take time and resources which is why they want that anyway.

8. Jcw87

Jcw87 Member

Most people don't notice the smoke. One game, I sabotaged several refineries, and they stayed that way for quite a while.

9. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

i would think that the primary use of sabotage would be to lure engies to their death. under that logic, the more obvious the better.

10. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

I think the duck is evil.