Sabotage & Building Resurrection

Discussion in 'Support' started by KILLX, Feb 24, 2008.

1. KILLX

KILLX Banned

Category: Coding
    Reproducibility: Haven't had time to reproduce yet
    Severity: Not major, but not minor
    Version: 2.12

If a scout sabotages a building at the exact same moment it is destroyed, the building blackens like destroyed, then comes back to life, sabotaged. First experienced on emp_crossroads as I sabotaged a Brenodi vehicle factory that was being shelled with a high explosive Cannon by a Northern Faction medium tank. The medium tank destroyed the vehicle factory at the same moment my sabotage bar filled. The building blackened, and as I moved on, I looked behind me to see it in a normal state, smoking purple, fully operational. This was followed by several "wtf's," and promptly re-destroyed.

2. Lord_Doku

Lord_Doku Member

lol, havent heard of such a bug before, but me likey :)....in a way.....nah, its annoying.

3. Mr. Weedy

Mr. Weedy I will report bugs on the bug tracker

Is this in Mantis?

4. KILLX

KILLX Banned

I was going to submit it, but 2.12 isnt in the version dropdown, which gave me the impression Mantis is sleeping until the next beta.

5. Mr. Weedy

Mr. Weedy I will report bugs on the bug tracker

I have reported my bug reports under 1.08 because 2.0, and all its sub-versions, are actually just 1.08 versions with different version number which is 2.0 because of Krenzo's decission.