Reworking Plasma.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by PreDominance, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

that's a cool idea too

plasma having an 'effect' other than obnoxious heat would be good

2. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

i dun like how it can affect building repair efficiency. 5 engineers repairing a racks is no big deal. it just prolongs the game like 30sec-1minute.

i like how plasma could reduce the repairing abilities of engineers that repair damaged tanks. i like that a lot. then commanders can research plasma and have 1-2 tanks use plasma and the other tanks use cannons or missiles. they can be used in conjunction to make a tank force where theres a specialize niche.

i think what empires need are special tanks. pretty much, near the end.. almost everyone uses the same tanks. it would be nice to have some other special tanks.

3. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

i think extra damage to buildings is not good, espeically not with cannons or missiles. both can fire extreme distances and we all still remember why rocketsniping was removed (you still can do it with UMLs f.e. very efficiently i like to add)

and for once i agree with alucard, tanks should be unlocked "in order" maybe with a choice between heavies and arties (as both usually are gameenders). more tank diversity (that should emerge from it) would really be nice ...