Repair vehicle

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Silvas, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Silvas

Silvas Member

Thought of this while reading this thread, and thought it would be pretty awesome for engineers.

Either make it an attachment for the jeep, or create a whole new vehicle that can repair other vehicles/buildings. I would be against this vehicle having weapons, as it should be for one purpose and one purpose only.

Possible additions:
    Armor, speed, restore ammo to vehicles, carry a passenger or two, engineers can quickly recharge their repair things at it, etc.

Possible limiting factors:
    Heat when repairing, when armored decrease speed greatly, no passengers, slow, has a limited repair amount similar to engineer, etc.

Please Comment

2. TheAllmightyMighty

TheAllmightyMighty Member

hmmm sounds like a good idea for a vehicle then again there are a dozen of other vehicle you could add and never get finished....

3. Silvas

Silvas Member

Really? Because to me it sounds like you are striking down my idea without any evidence or solid critique.

Meh, you're probably right though. Just because I'm curious, what other vehicles could you add?

Last edited: Dec 25, 2007
  4. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

why?

how does this make logical sense? will it be flexible enough to navigate around buildings when you want to build things, given that many structures are gunna be in awkward positions and on the front line.

is it going to be useful in any way, whatsoever, when you can do exactly the same thing as an engineer.

5. Andariel

Andariel Member

well i kinda like the idea of an repair jeep
    i imagine some quite usefull tactics and when it is the size of the jeep it will be maneuverable enough

6. Silvas

Silvas Member

The main purpose of something like this wouldn't be for building Sandbag. You would use it to quickly repair vehicles in the middle of a battle a long ways from a repair station or safety. Granted, it wouldn't be be useful on every single map/game, but then again, is artillery?

7. Superlagg

Superlagg Member

How about just letting engis able to repair things while in jeeps?

8. Silvas

Silvas Member

That would work too, or maybe just make jeep attachments like I suggested in some other thread....

9. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

WHY.

(fill)