Remove Heavy tanks.

Discussion in 'Game Play' started by DarkHorizon, Jul 30, 2013.

1. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

No one obliged you to be in an arty tank. Mines are an art. EmpiresPro is not meant for you.

2. urethra franklin

urethra franklin Member

Rename it EmpiresCheapShot and we have a deal.

3. Sitka

Sitka Member

Sorry, i forgot to rename myself DarkHorizon because apparently you have to do that in order to post multiple times in succession.
    And god forbid anyone took up the subject.

4. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

brb becoming DarkHorizon

5. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

And it was 4 days instead of 3 might I add.

6. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

I report all such multi-post faggotry, but apparently nobody dares ban Daruck.

7. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

I really dont need to be explaining myself here but ill give you a quick one out of decency. Darkhorizon was recently banned for 7 days because of his behaviour. You got off lightly at 3. He also has the common sense to keep a good proportion of his shit/multiple posts in the subforum of the offtopic forum. You were already warned before I got reports of you spamming thris thread with shit posts.

No it was 3. I presume that was aimed at me in which case its usually best not to discuss things you know nothing about.

DDD-Another admin was in that thread before me. If he consistently did it I would be treating daruck the same as everyone else, but afaik (without checking) those are his first, and probably last posts in a long time.

This is usually the point where I would say get back on topic, but tbh the topic was pretty damn weak anyway. Either way if any of you have a problem with what Ive posted here then PM me instead of clogging this thread up further.

8. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

I know everything, my intelligence is always top quality.

9. Sitka

Sitka Member

And what if i told you that i can personally confirm that the ban lasted for 4 days rather than 3?

The subject is mostly a shitpost and nobody discusses its contents anymore because we all know darkhorizon is fond of such trolling.
    Like you said, the topic is weak.

The thread would genuinely be put to better use discussing something of matter. Even if what is brought up is only slightly or not at all related to heavies.
    In the end, if the thread is so worthless that it and all of its contents are simply removed, there would be little reason for the ban in the first place.

So really, any of the above is hardly clogging up this thread.

10. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

IMO, Heavy tanks should be THE ultimate weapons. They should be a rare commodity that can take and dish out punishment. Currently its a opposite of the previous statement. They are plentiful, hardly does much damage(in ratio to how much an improvement it should be) and hardly takes much to kill.

A med tank driver can kill a well equipped heavy easily. It should be a lone skilled med tank driver can kill a heavy tank if he works his med tank voodoo magic. I believe that the med tank should be the optimum tanks to have instead of heavy tanks. Still keeping the heavy tank as the mobile pain dishing vehicle that it should be.

11. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Yeah, it's disappointing how Mediums are just a stepping stone. You want heavies, but you have to live with meds until you get more cash or more research.

Lights and mediums should be useful in the endgame, but heavies are too fast.

12. Sitka

Sitka Member

BE meds are to NF meds what NF lights are to BE AFVs. Too low to hit and really annoying when used right.
    It's not as bad with the BE meds but if you get rammed right you can't hit anything.

Solution: equip all NF meds/heavies with a big plow that will launch BE tanks.

Also, if meds are ever made mainstay over heavies, i'll just be inb4 everyone is driving flying scout speed 3phase mediums around the map like angry bees.