pwnage

Discussion in 'General' started by davee magee, Mar 23, 2007.

1. davee magee

davee magee Member

is it just me,
    or after playing empires for nthis long,
    when you go and play a different game, you completely own every one?

2. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

Not true for me, I keep dying in CSS becauseI keep forgetting I can die in 1-2 shots compared to empires where it takes around 5 shots to die (BEAR blah blah blah exception) And I keep wanting to heal my teammates and be healed by them.

Also, I'll be like, arg! I need a Mowtar!

This topic was discussed somewhere else, by lobster

3. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

If you rounded up all the all the awesome mowtar users in Empires and put them against the best CSS clan in a game of CSS with mowtar, Empires would RAEP [sic] them.

4. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

i die in counterstrike but in other games, yeah, pwnage. the problem is i now find loads of other FPS', especially games like BF2142, boring. no team strategy. only occasionally helping eachother because you it's kinda cool and it'll help you get a medal, or because you just happen to be beside someone. so many games are like that: thinking that if you chuck a hundred people on a server together then they'll somehow work as a team.

5. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

yeah were like some wild pitbulls with rabies

6. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Rofl well put :D

7. KILLX

KILLX Banned

ye, BF2142 players in general are dicks. Someone spawns, grabs the transport aircraft. you ask to to give you a ride, they just fly off. then they give a lame excuse like "I was already in the air, you want me to pull a suicide landing?"

8. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

I don't know. I'm usually pretty ok/good in most games I pick up. All aside from CS/S and enemy territory where they have some crazy shooting system that doesn't make sense :)

9. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

I do notice it, a few weeks ago I decided to play CSS, on one of my favorite server I haven't visted in a while, last time they saw me my death count was up the 30s while my kill count was 3... usually. Well lets just say the tables have turned & I even mange to snipe a few people with a glock. They were very surprised with my skills now, 43 kills, 3 deaths =D . As for other FPS games well I find myself using grenades more on BF2, & Wolf:ET.