Public VS Clan SEXY STACK MATCH

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Private Sandbag, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

we all know that clans kick arse. a fair clan vs clan match would be about as fair as a schoolboy vs a 60 tonne truch.

What I propose:

10 Clanners.

VERSUS

20 Public players.

you got it. stack match. you bet it'll be difficult. Can we disable the team balance? we'll find a way. Is your clan man enough? you bet, it's an empires clan. lets get this organised and have one hell of a good time.

2. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

Ahaha... This sounds like a hell lota fun :p

3. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

me and opie vs 20 noobs... that would be a close match..

10 vets vs 20 noobs would be easy

5. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

you're a pubber, dubee :P

6. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

oh ok.. i miss read thought it was vets vs noobs...

in that case put me on the pub team.. i'll fuck yall up

edit: also what clan is sandbag in?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  7. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

The clan with no nameeee.... *spooky ghost noises*

I had a similar idea for something like a pug game. It was basically to have a testers as comms and have them seed squads with a couple people and then invite the public in - good game, reliable people mixed in with newbs trying to learn and play.

Ok...so on reflection it's not that similar, it's still a good idea tho :p

8. Thor

Thor Member

Haha, I'm pretty sure all of BSID would be up for this.

9. Opie

Opie Member

Don't know dubee. I commed nearly the whole night and all I heard for most of the time was how horrible of a comm I was even though every game ended with me either my comm humping their dead comm or humping their barracks while their whole team cowers inside. I was tired of these noobs talkin crap. I even have a couple of the new guys trying to emulate our rush tactic, its funny really.

I am 100% behind this. And like Thor our grand master said, all of BSID would love to do this.

10. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I have seen so many good commanders with shitty teams lose.. And then the noob teams always say it was the commanders fault

I was telling sandbag earlier that I think you are better off with the Vets on the field and a noob commander.. Because all these lames dont know where choke points are or where foward bases need to be made... hell when I was playing slaughterd earlier my whole team refused to make a foward base.. even tho its a gimme they let the other team have it

"We need heavytanks composite armor and coolant engines!" he says this while we only have 2 refs

11. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

Atleast they realise they need engines... I had nubs scream at me to ressearch heavies and screw everything else...

12. Melee

Melee Member

Excellent , Put me down as a Pubber, cool cant wait...............

But how do u determine who is noob enough for the Pub team, anyone Not in a clan??????
    Or a team of Non testers who are getting experienced at Empires.

13. davee magee

davee magee Member

it'll be funny if its just clan vs. pubbers

i have a sneaky feeling clans might loose that one...

14. Opie

Opie Member

Yeah if the clans didn't play.:pathetic:

I think pubbers should join us against noobs, not just clan people.

15. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

dubee was there when I've had some fairly noob teams. the most frequent thing they'll tell you to do is get heavies instead of meds, although I had one person say over voice "so..... how far are we from nukes" about three minutes into the game.

the time that really irritated me was when I had almost our entire team on the cliff shooting a base on the other side (on isle). having been ninja'd by a guy in an APC (admittedly I had seen the APC coming, gone gren and got headshotted :headshot: , but I was right next to a barracks), I came out of our start base on fire and gave everyone precise orders to go to the beach about 20 meters from where they all were. I even escaped the apc by going through a choke point and laying walls. but no matter what I said and told them, the only person that went to the comm vehicle was dubee, the entire rest of the team just sat on the cliff. oh well. and another match I had a mutiny... I got out to build a turret and a guy stole the CV and the team agreed that I had lost the game for them :(

16. arklansman

arklansman Member

I think we should organize a descriptive seafood rush into mittie's. XD

17. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

We'd get banned for spawning.

18. Blight

Blight Member

Ill go on clanners side, lets show those nubs how you play empires!

19. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Me and Opie have just returned from our campaign of retardedness. On emp_isle, we lost because we got rushed by heavies with full comp armor and five ML slots, while we had held the majority of the map. Imagine how long it took for them to gather the resources for that. We had like 10k and no tanks out whatsoever.

So, these five heavies start rolling out destroying everything. No tanks come rolling out. We lose two bases. Three or four tanks come rolling out (Me, Bobbus, somethingsomething sin and someone else aswell) and try to stem the attack, but to no avail. Because the barracks of the other bases were destroyed, they all spawned in the middle of the map and stayed there for about ten minutes. In the meanwhile, we were using up all the res on meds (regen,bio & chemweps) to hold back the everlasting sea of shotgun heavies. Needless to say, we lost pretty fast. Six meds + no support from the other 14 players versus 5 heavies + support from the other 15 players = Majority of our team receives Official Stamp Of Acknowledgement for Complete Mental Retardation. Opie commanded and finished third on the scoreboard with like 15 kills and 37 points.

(Brenodi) On emp_money, Opie wreaks some Havoc with the comm and then falls back. After haivng placed a vf, Opie says two things: "afvs" and "get". Everyone listens, and an entire tank squadron of 8 tanks drive towards the enemy base. All are destroyed by a single LVL3 missile turret. Me and Razorbud (I think) took the other bridge and breached through to their base. A friendly APC arrived and we took out all their four refs in the bottom. Some heavy fighting occured and we had loads of res because we could just take out the paper tanks with grens.

After some time we got pushed back to middle and Opie started telling people to attack again and not fall back. Then I crashed so yeah :p

From what I gathered from the discussion on emp_mvalley, Opie had coolant engines, bio engines, comp armour (from the beginning), heavies and weaponry for it. The enemy team completely annihilated the heavies with lights because they probably weren't customized whatsoever. The ministry of Lawl contacted us and told me that my team was awarded with the Medal Of Utter Retardation for having an extraordinary percentage of players on my team that have had a lobotomy. The end.

20. The Buttery Lobster

The Buttery Lobster Drama Queen.

lol ohhhhh man. I gotta spec this shit. AND get a mic for the next one, I'll get it this week, I swear!

and, man, dubee, idk... all the vets in the world wont help you if your com researches 5 armors and nothing else, then proceeds to accidentally recycle your only spawn... XD

Last edited: Dec 15, 2007