Prove me right

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lawliet, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4apq1gipfhY&feature=youtu.be

Incident took place around 9:45-9:53 PM EST on VIPER (November 4th). The map is emp_rainbowroad
    Here's the demo.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1244819/demo.dem

What happened?
    I'm ninjaing. BJ had some crashes and came back. Joined spectator. he said "fuk" in spectator chat. As I am ninjaing and failing at squad artying (not the point), BJ is waiting to get on northern faction. he gets on northern faction, spawns in the barracks behind me (not the main barracks), and kills me. I'm 1 shot away from killing the enemy commander. Tell me this isn't a ghost cause I fucking swear it felt like shit to get ghosted. Watch in 1080p and pay attention to the chat.

harryhoot was also shooting at me with a tank but wouldn't have killed me in time. But BJ just got "really lucky" and spawned behind me after joining spectator.

Timelog of video
    At 0:06, bitterjesus says "fuk" signaling he is in spectator. I would have taken screenshots of this but I can't find the fucking button on my keyboard (damnit azza)
    Sometime between then, BJ joined a team.
    At 1:43, BJ spawns from the barracks behind me (not the main barracks)
    At 1:47, BJ shoots at me. so does harryhoot from a tank.
    At 1:50, I am dead.

What's missing? When BJ joined NF. Only VIPER server admins can provide the proper log.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  2. EvilEdDead

EvilEdDead Member

Gotta agree with Lawliet on this one. Bit too coincidental.

3. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

The confirmation bias is strong in this one.

Don't ever be a judge lawliet.

4. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

Holy shit you're literate? Fuck I would have never thought.

5. -MEG- hobbes

-MEG- hobbes Member

voteban bj

6. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

Came to empires when you were 15

3 years later

Still 15

7. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

voteban bj

8. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

I retract my previous statement about your literacy.. :cool:

9. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

voteban bj
    Senor_Awesome has voted to ban bj (3/10 needed).

10. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

Lawliet, this is for you:

[​IMG]

11. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

12. -MEG- hobbes

-MEG- hobbes Member

13. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

Fuk i'm skard

Btw lawliet bruh, I have some tips for you to play as gren.

First, make sure you aim at least body level, you missed 2 rpg shots under the NF cv (which cost you the win)

Second, you could see that you had 39 points. It doesn't take too much to realize that you won't be able to have 8 squad artys.

Before you shot that mine (which by the way you should have shot an rpg against), activate squad damage for yourself. As soon as enemy com drops you did a good thing which is wait for him to come out to finish the job. Gold star.

Overall, good effort, 7/10

14. JustGoFly

JustGoFly Member

First I have no axe to grind on this and have no desire but to help see the truth in what I saw happening.

I watched most of this game from spec, video'd it watching some very decent gren gameplay from a couple players, BJ being one of them. I saw no odd activities from any players or exploiting. I joined to play, and was no where near this ninja but I have all the 1080p text chats from BE player perspective.

I watched Lawliet's video and it does not show Ghosting. He is simply killed from the back. He did not turn around completely, and BJ was visible after the kill. Sorry Lawliet - for two things, 1) not seeing what you claim is in the video, 2) for not continuing the spec video capturing this from top down view. Most of my video was first person perspective anyway. I'll post it tonight if you think it might help.

Also - try to calm yourself. You seem to have it out for BJ. You asked me to Gag him in the previous match which you then organized a team jeep attack and finished off the game early. I was unaware that the gag was a tactic, I thought he was talking shit like some players do. So I first just muted him, but that was not enough, so based on your request I gagged him. This caused me to unwittingly admin abuse BJ and his team, since I trusted it was to help gameplay - not mess up a game. Once I saw he was commander, I ungagged him, but it was too late.

So given the two incidents. You both should be even. Although I don't see BJ doing anything wrong in either case. And he was a good sport in the CV early rush attack loss.

15. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

It was a pub game with people pretending they are good at the game, don't expect to get patted on the head for pretending to be good at the game and winning a cheap victory.

16. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

No no, post your analysis of the videos instead, let's continue this drama :3

17. Empty

Empty Member

Are we seriously having a massive finger pointing session and drama over a failed ninja on rainbowroad?

Seriously?

I'm not even taking sides I don't care who's right, the real point is, who the shitting fuck cares if someone maybe ghosted on rainbow fucking road.

Christ almighty it's turning into a fucking trouble in terrorist town server full of 12 year olds. What the fuck has this place come to.

18. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

NO!

THIS

IS

CEREAL BUSINESS

19. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

I think Empty summed it up quite nicely here.

20. 101010

101010 Member

Any one that has played with BJ knows his internet sucks lately. He times out almost every round.