Now even commie can play!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by LordDz, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Gaurav251

Gaurav251 Member

Honestly who are you and why do you come up with random things that sometimes never even happened?

2. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

what? I was in 420, that actually happened, why do you come in here and say random shit if you want ask saunders about sesame street clan from battlegrounds 2.

3. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Who are you anyway? You have only responded to 420-related posts. Are you one of those random, new players in the clan? Boy, you missed out on the good ole' days.

4. Gaurav251

Gaurav251 Member

Well I just asked who you are no need to get defensive, I question your 'truth' and also I question a lot of your 'exaggerations' you put off just because of the title you are given on the forums, it makes me hard to believe anything you say! Tell me how I can believe you and maybe, just maybe I would look at your post and put some thought into it rather then just treating it as the garbage it seems to be.

The ole' days was when empires wasn't source and those were fun times too,

Yes ive been here long, and yes im in 420, so Hello :) .

5. FN198

FN198 Member

thats not exactly what wmg was referring to

6. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

walmart was not talking about version -1.2, he was referring to last summer where saunders set up his own server, and me and walmart were both like his advisors and saunders ended up losing it, went to battlegrounds 2, then stuffs happened and he dissapeared for like half a year.

7. Gaurav251

Gaurav251 Member

I already know what he was referring to but since he brings up status and profile might as well add to it.

Ah yes, sorry for my inexperience to understand that as I have recently joined 420,

lots of new stuff happening already in this amazing group dedicated towards experienced players but lets not stay off topic shall we?

I believe this thread isn't about 420 but there is one that already exists attempting to sham its name.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  8. FN198

FN198 Member

status and profile
    [​IMG]

9. Gaurav251

Gaurav251 Member

I laughed :)

10. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Now why would I even bring up status and profile through time spent playing this game? I haven't played this game for more than a year and feel more competent than most of the "2.12" veterans in this game. Though I'm haven't played this game long enough to feel egotistically compel to say I'm the best (I'm not).

Fyi, nice one, fn.

420 shammed its own name when saunders created a broad-ban policy and attempted to get all of his members banned from VIPERS so he can enforce an "unspoken requirement" that all members (even those that were recruited simply for joining his server) must play in his server only.

They can attempt to remake themselves into an "amazing group dedicated towards experienced players," but don't expect a clean slate. People don't change that easily over a short period of time.

11. Cloud

Cloud Member

Sometimes I'm glad that I'm ignorant, and that I didn't join until 2.12.
    A fair amount of those utterly shitty rules could probably be enforced by a simple script/plugin.

12. Masacru

Masacru Member

This is bullshit, who makes a server with such rules, I doubt anyone would play... let's limit everything, let's take out what the mod is known for... sad

13. Krazer

Krazer Member

Inb4 necro post.

14. PatPeter

PatPeter I have no idea what I am talking about

I love necro posts, it lets me contribute to old threads while letting someone else take the heat for it.

Also, I assume this server's dead since I've never seen it before.

You know, and the fact that it deserved to die.

15. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

whoa calm down I think people stopped giving a shit ages ago.

16. PatPeter

PatPeter I have no idea what I am talking about

Rage is eternal.