"No admins, no faggotry"

Discussion in 'General' started by Comand'zorz' Asz, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

lol gay server

2. pickled_heretic

pickled_heretic Member

sadistic slayer is the only person I know is an admin, he banned me. I think there might be a couple more though.

3. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

pcwizan too. I say we do a massive grief spree like pickled said so that 2/3 gets banned and 1/3 boycotts after that.

4. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

rofl i just got someone else kicked by jumping in and mass selling then jumping out fast

5. -=SIP=-

-=SIP=- Member

So this is the reason, why there was that much griefing at last. But what will be the result? New players will leave the game, because every round is retarded.

Let them have their servers and for the next version, we can maybe add a hardcoded server banlist?

And hopefully we will get a new version really soon. The double res refinery bug is killing gameplay on some maps. But it also gives some interesting informations. Did anybody else knows, that the east refineries at slaughtered are at least double res refs? Or also the middle flat at coast gives at least double res.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
  6. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

yeah lets let the guys who ddosed every other server win

y not update your location to be france SIP

7. vlamnire

vlamnire Member

I looked through their website and it looks like a rubbish community, I repeatedly saw insults being thrown back and forth.

8. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

This sounds like a certain community that I know of...

9. Demented

Demented Member

I can't quite put my finger on it, but it does indeed sound very familiar.

10. Fooshi

Sounds like the ZM community

11. Sadistic Slayer

Sadistic Slayer Banned

I see Empires Mod has taken quite a negative response to my community and servers. However I figured the entire community would rage like hell if I where to ever put up a server. However the response from server admins and owners of other servers to be so childish as to try at every attempt to just grief the server is one of the most pitiful response I have ever seen in all my time server hosting. The childishness of G4TC, RMB, VIPER and whatever other communities are hosting servers is unmatched by how terrible they are at running their sever and their administration skills. The entire clan community of this mod is pretty much the worst I have ever seen.

I decided to go play empires mod a few days ago on VIPER for the 4th time I have ever played the mod and actually had a little fun but soon as the [VIPER] kiddies started coming into the server it turned to absolute shit and "Pcwizdan took it offline". I hopped around servers and tried playing the G4TC server but apparently I seem to still be banned from about a year ago when I kept joining because of the reserve slots and one of their dumb as shit admins permanently banned me because someone else user sv_soundemitter_flush on the server.

I hopped on Headshotmaster's server because everyone was there now and it lagged like fucking hell and pretty much sucked. So to my dismay there where just empty servers and a handful of 14-20 slot servers. WallmartGreeter told me to put up my own server if these servers where so bad so I did. Within a few minutes "Pcwizdan took down VIPER" according to the players and everyone was in my server now.

Soon enough I had two server owners greifing jeeps in my server so since it was an absolute was of bandwidth to have their faggotry in my server I banned both of them. About 10 more of their admins or close friends kept joining and banned because they all just did the same thing.

We don't have an administration mod, we don't have childish butthurt admins who ban you for saying fuck, we don't have admins who ban you for looking at them wrong, we don't have admins who ban you for being bad at the game, we don't have childish clan members who suck the admin's dicks so they can do whatever they want. We host a gameserver that allows you to do what you want. If you choose to be a butthurt faggot from any of those clans I'll be happy to remove you from the game for you.

From what I understand Empires Mod has been being attacked for months, the real Pcwizdan was gone for around a month and didn't even have an account or play Empires Mod for many months because of the childishness and general shittiness of the community. I am not who is DoS'ing your servers. My community is not DoS'ing your servers. From what I understand all of these retarded exploits which are plaguing Empires Mod are a bunch of publicly known exploits which anyone with half a brain for networking could use against you.

Blah blah, hate hate. You aren't making my server go away by griefing it, you only make the players on Empires Mod see how much of a childish fuck you are and it makes them hate you even more. The public doesn't care about your inner circle of clan members or "community" members. They want to play the game without you ruining it which is all I have seen these communities do.

Hate my community as much as you want, it only makes us stronger because it was built on the hate of communities like the ones in Empires Mod. My servers stand against for free speech and a playable game how it was meant to be played.

I see myself providing a server which doesn't lag so much that you can't walk straight and a server without the shitty rules of all the butthurt clans over that I exist.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
  12. Fooshi

Don't play the mod?

Also, why don't you get pcwizdan to grow up for once.

13. Demented

Demented Member

I'm not into joining servers that condone the DDOSing of other servers.
    Then again, I'm not into joining servers that condone the griefing of other servers, even if those other servers condone the DDOSing of other servers.

Guess I'll just be stuck playing Empires with bots, then.
    And playing with m00tant's sexy parallax shaders.

14. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

loled, pzwizdan is marked as an "owner" on your website http://www.exiledservers.net/ and he was last logged on today and magically your server is the only one that doesn't get attacked.

15. Viper Sparky

Viper Sparky Member

I did not build jeeps, I built apcs, just like you did on HSM's server. You always act so innocent but you are just as bad as pcwizanator, You're a griefer and a racist and a goofy looking fag (I saw your picture). No server owners want anyone associated with exiled servers on their servers. You think this community is going to accept you knowing what you do and stand for?

16. Dragunov

Dragunov Member

Can we stop with the whole DDos thing?

I got three days to kill before I get to go on annual leave, and I'd rather have a few empire games in to pass some of the time.

17. PwnedYoAss

PwnedYoAss Member

You know, either this is the greatest trolling I've ever read, or you're being genuine and we're all douchebags. St8.

18. Comand'zorz' Asz

Comand'zorz' Asz Member

He referred to the Viper members as 'Kiddies'.... and talks as if there are a lot of them. Also...sup with this?

19. Kylegar

Kylegar Specstax Rule

You guys are idiots. Stop with these shit threads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.