NF and BE Parachutes

Discussion in 'Art' started by PwnedYoAss, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bitchslap

bitchslap Member

like it makes a diff.

those that care about the community and its betterment will simply share before being asked. not only are you depriving empires, but also other mods that use SM and wish to have multiple chutes used.

2. Theowningone

Theowningone Noone likes me :'(

Well maybe if you were a bit more hospitable i would tell you that EP1 models are orange box compliant and all you need to do is remake the textures. I like how because recon released the sourcemod offsets me and trickster are the only assholes now...

3. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

gentlemen please calm down

lets settle this like adults

4. bitchslap

bitchslap Member

i didnt call trickster an asshole or anyone for that matter. dont put words in my mouth. i simply stated that you were selfish. Until you act otherwise i'll continue to feel that way.

you cant just changes the textures, the scripts need to be re-written to enable using separate team parachutes (nf, be) as it wasn't coded that way to begin)

releasing it to the sourcemod community would be the UN-selfish thing to do, since i know you didnt really have to do much of anything to change it and albeit tedious, you aid no one else by hording it for yourself.

5. Theowningone

You never had to say it. I could tell by the way you acted when testing plasma ignition last night. You know, the plugin i'm releasing, but with all the shitty attitudes that i get even in nachos, It's hard to make working ones.

We were only talking about models.

It would i guess, but no one would use it. do you want a plugin on your server thats hard coded to give custom parachutes to certain people, if you do your hooked to my...

because thats the way its coded. Now i could release it, but you'd need to use those models, else you end up recoding it anyway. I could release a version that would work without the my models, but why would i want to when people call my work "extruded ass", and a "shitty hackjob" and you cant even help test something for 15 minutes of your day for something the community wants. Not even that, but i cant! Why you ask? The models arent here STILL. I've been waiting for team models since 2.12. Get me those, and we'll talk about coding the plugin.

6. bitchslap

bitchslap Member

testing a 3-4 person thing on a 42 person full server is not my idea of a smart move, add to that horrible vehicle lag, and i think you can understand why people were annoyed.

7. Theowningone

By joining nachos and juicebox you say you wanna be part of something custom. You should expect it everytime. The test server is down, my time is limited, and i need people around to help me. if you dont want testing, join nachos vanilla server. im not stopping you.

8. bitchslap

bitchslap Member

but no one plays on vanilla, why not make that one a test server ???

9. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

ya know, people flamed theowning all day long about some of his plugins, and gave him a ton of shit for them. Now you are calling him an asshole for not feeling obligated to share his scripting knowledge after getting his ass flamed 5000000 times by just about everyone?

No one is ever under any obligation to share any work they do for empires. Devs aren't obligated to keep updating empires. Play nice. Even if it's not difficult, all of this takes time, and anyone willing to put forth that time should be given some respect, especially if you want to use their work.

10. bitchslap

bitchslap Member

its not specifically for empires is my point. the recoding of the plugin could have been shared to benefit ANY server admin that uses sourcemod on ANY server that has two diff. teams.

11. Theowningone

it could have if...

A.) it wasnt hardcoded for my models
    B.) it didnt have custom skins for set steamid's
    C.) If you would stop being a bitch and read what i wrote. I said i would code the plugin when these "GOOD" models come out. I had already stated A and B but you continue to complain. Do you want my version with my custom skins using my "Extruded Ass" "shitty hack job" models or not?

12. PwnedYoAss

PwnedYoAss Member

For the love of god, stop bickering like fucking children.

13. Theowningone

Are your damn models done yet so bitchslap can stop being annoying?

14. arklansman

arklansman Member

Srsly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.